Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

82% Winrate EUW Plat 5 UNVERIFIED Smurf Account

Discussion on 82% Winrate EUW Plat 5 UNVERIFIED Smurf Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 223/1/7
82% Winrate EUW Plat 5 UNVERIFIED Smurf Account

Hey Guys,

I wanna sell a smurf Account on EUW Servers.
The Account is UNVERIFIED, means you can make yourself first owner with typing in your Email and verifying it.

It has a huge Winrate of 82% and is in Promos to Plat 3 (Will skip 100%)

It was used as Support Account, but has some IP left to get any champ you wish and fitting runes.

Account was botted months ago, banchance is really low to none, no scripts were used, no skinhacks or any other kind of hacks were used either

The Account costs 25€ PayPal

Here are some Screens so you can see the full Content

regards:
Old 10/13/2016, 20:41   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added you in skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW unverified platinum 3 high winrate smurf account
10/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
23€ Bought from a trusted seller on this forum, account is not botted. Only been used by me in the last 4 years. http://i.imgur.com/JD0VhQT.jpg You go first or you pay for the middleman. account decayed to plat 4 75lp, don't have time to play on it right now, still high as fuck MMR
[Selling] 90% Winrate Plat 5 EUW Smurf UNVERIFIED
09/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! Selling a League of Legends Account with 90% Winrate in Platinum 5 EUW Server. Acc was used as ADC Smurf playing mostly underrated Champs such as AD Kennen, Trist, Cait, reverted KogMaw. MMR should be insanely high as it got placed in Platinum directly which is pretty rare Account was never banned/restricted - was botted however (botted to Level 30 back in July) The Account is not verified, so you can bind it to your Email and make it the original email of the account!
[Selling] EUW D5 unverified smurf acc with high winrate
09/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW D5 unverified smurf acc Hello, I no longer have use for my Kayle only smurf account which I recently played to diamond 5. Only Kayle has been played in ranked. Winrate: 42-19 Runes: Perfect runes for Kayle (2 pages, 1 for armor and 1 for no armor) I did NOT script nor use any programs against Riot's ToS on this account.
[Selling] Unverified EUW Dia 3 Smurf 65% winrate
07/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my EUW Diamond 3 Account with good MMR and high winrate (bouncing between 65 and 70 lp). It is unverified, hence absolutely safe for u to bind to ur own e-mail. Champions: Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank
[Selling] [EUW] Unverified Plat 4 Account / 88% Winrate
08/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, Want to sell another Smurf of mine. Its Platinum 4 on EUW Servers, 88% Winrate, 14 Win - 2 Lose currently, high MMR, played Duo with High Diamond, MMR should rise even higher if you play well. Got 17 Champs, pics below Its a botted Account, and currently unverified, so you can verify it on your own.