Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(T) Beta Account with everything for Cs-Go-Skins

Discussion on (T) Beta Account with everything for Cs-Go-Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(T) Beta Account with everything for Cs-Go-Skins

Hi Guys,

I have my Lol-Account since beta. I almost got 150+ Skins and like all rare skins(no pax skins) and emblems.
I have every Champion and every Runes. I was Dia every season since season 3.
No bans at all.

If someone is really interested in my account add me on Skype: ajdo.da.playa
It also has about 30k Ip. For more Information add me!!!
Old 02/15/2017, 19:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 104
Heya! I may be interested in the account... Could you maybe post some screenshots of the rarest skins and/or summoner icons?

Oh, and does the Account also have the beta-tester icon?

Regards,

SchokoBard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Beta Account Level 30 | 361 SKINS! | Limited and Rare Skins | 131k Gems Value
01/17/2017 - Smite Trading - 0 Replies
sold
[Buying] Rare account, prefer all season rewards, pax skins, championship skins,beta skins etc
03/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi guys, as stated in the title im looking for a rare account with rare skins rewards and such. Offer me pls.
[Selling] CS RIVEN / ALL LEGACY SKINS / BETA ACCOUNT / ALL RUNES / EXTREMELY GOOD ACCOUNT !
10/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
WHAT IT HAVE?: EXTREMELY RARE EQ LIKE CS RIVEN , ALL SEASON SKINS AND MORE 5 years old account (since beta) VERY GOOD MMR PLAT BOARDER DIAMOND SEASON 3 (5X5),(3X3),(SOLOQ) REGISTERED E MAIL + FULL PAYMENT DECONTS +6 RUNE PAGE WITH ALL RUNES
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it