Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Master Tier Boosting All Divisions!

Discussion on NA Master Tier Boosting All Divisions! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Master Tier Boosting All Divisions!

Hey guys, I am a master player in NA looking to start a boosting company.

I am looking for vouches in the next few days from trusted users of this site.

Add me on skype if interested.

Old 02/02/2017, 16:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 169/0/11
added
Old 03/24/2017, 16:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 112/0/2
added
-------
Did a vouch game in mid Silver! Had some internet issues. Once he came back, the game looked like a 100% loss. He carried some team fights and brought back a crazy game for the win.

Old 03/24/2017, 19:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 374
The Black Market: 250/0/1
can vouch on euw plat5 elo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting 1 Tier (5 divisions max.)
12/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey:), I'm offering to boost any EUW Account for 5 divisions until maximum Diamond 5. My peak was Diamond 1 and I have boosted several accounts to Diamond 5 in the past. Since I am a student and don't have too much time to play I can only guarantee to boost the account to the required rank in less than a month. However, if I don't reach the required rank in less than 1 month, you get the 2-4 division boost or whatever rank I have reached until then for free. The price is...
WTS NA ELO BOOSTING. SUPER CHEAP,QUALITY BOOSTING. Solo/Duo Master Tier booster
04/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Proof of the account: http://i.epvpimg.com/kfpsc.jpg CHEAP and can negotiate just add me on skype ! I will also provide all the proofs needed. Can play 10 games+ per day ! Bronze - Diamond Package: Gold V - PV = 100 $ PV - DV = 150$ GOLD-DIAMOND V = 200$ Add me on skype for more info ! : zerefthebooster
[Selling] OCE Solo/DuoQ Boosting/Coaching - Master Tier Boosting Up to Diamond
09/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 36 Replies
Hi, I'm a challenger level OCE booster offering affordable boosting up to high diamond. Find a price cheaper than me? I'll match it. Prices (USD): Bronze 5 - Bronze 4: $10 Bronze 4 - Bronze 3: $10 Bronze 3 - Bronze 2: $11 Bronze 2 - Bronze 1: $12 Bronze 1 - Silver 5: $14
[Selling] Boosting from Diamond 5 to Master Tier made by Master Tier player with a lot of time
07/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I have a lot of free time right now, so I can play almost every day 8h+. I'm searching for high elo tasks, only from Diamond 5 and higher : ) Diamond: price Diamond V to Diamond IV: 45€ Diamond IV to Diamond III: 50€ Diamond III to Diamond II: 55€ Diamond II to Diamond I: 70€ Master Tier is negotiable