Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting from Diamond 5 to Master Tier made by Master Tier player with a lot of time

Discussion on Boosting from Diamond 5 to Master Tier made by Master Tier player with a lot of time within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting from Diamond 5 to Master Tier made by Master Tier player with a lot of time

Hi, I have a lot of free time right now, so I can play almost every day 8h+. I'm searching for high elo tasks, only from Diamond 5 and higher : )

Diamond: price

Diamond V to Diamond IV: 45€
Diamond IV to Diamond III: 50€
Diamond III to Diamond II: 55€
Diamond II to Diamond I: 70€

Master Tier is negotiable

This is my main elo boosting thread

So, if u are searching for a trusted person, who can do this task pretty fast, just call me at skype or PM ePvPe, see ya !

Old 07/20/2015, 21:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
You have already a topic
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting all servers ! Master tier player
06/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello boosting on EU/EUW/TR/RU/NA on kr cant sorry high ping , on NA is not so high is playable :) im master player on EUNE and EUW ! i can boost u where u want ! ex. silver 5 - gold 5 , g5 - p5 , p5-d5 :) etc | skype : aroundtheworld1337 payment as : paysafecard or steamwallet money ,or csgo skins !
(WTS) Master Tier player boosting! Any division to D5!
05/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
More information via skype: tomero100 I will answer every question! Can boost from any division to D5!
[Selling] (NA server only) ELO Boosting Service by a Master/Challenger tier player
05/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
x
[Selling] 35+POSITIVES, MASTER TIER PLAYER BOOSTING PLACEMENTS AN0D MORE!
01/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I've been doing boosting on this forum for quite some time now and I decided to create a new topic according S5 placements boost. The price will be discussed and determined out of information in which league were you last season. cash per win. I'm quick and trustworthy and I can hopefully get your placements done ASAP! Ill keep uploading screenshots with recent jobs, because at the moment I only have some old ones. http://i.epvpimg.com/dj1ee.jpg
Boosting from master tier player
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello all,i would like to boost people from Eu. I am currently Master Tier... servers Eune/euw. Prices: Bronze- 3€/Div Bronze 1- Silver 5 5€