Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

Discussion on League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2019, 15:52   #211 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm already banned a year +- for scripting, is there a chance of unbanning while I use ur service?
Old 10/27/2019, 16:18   #212 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Mehh I paid for the 10 ticket service, got perma banned for being toxic on league back in 2013~, didn't get unbanned and was a series of tickets just saying "i understand and thank you but im changed", gave up after 6-7 tickets because no progression was made
Old 10/29/2019, 17:49   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeroentjeXD View Post
I'm already banned a year +- for scripting, is there a chance of unbanning while I use ur service?
Heya! There definitely is a chance, yes, although we cannot guarantee a 100% success.
Old 10/29/2019, 18:33   #214 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

But whats the chance? And will i receive my money back when it didnt work?
Old 10/29/2019, 18:39   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeroentjeXD View Post
But whats the chance? And will i receive my money back when it didnt work?
Both of your questions are answered in our FAQ here - - which I recommend reading in order to get a better understanding of our services.
Old 11/14/2019, 21:00   #216 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Hi, do you also unban 14 days suspention for 1 game inting? I just want to recieve my end season rewards and rank up in time this last week.
Old 11/14/2019, 21:03   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1rstBl00d View Post
Hi, do you also unban 14 days suspention for 1 game inting? I just want to recieve my end season rewards and rank up in time this last week.
Heya! To be completely honest, the 2 weeks ban is a bit harder to overturn compared to a permanent ban, and while we've overturned quite a few, it's generally better to just wait it out.
Old 11/14/2019, 21:06   #218 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 204/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,349
got a perm ban because i told someone that im willing to stab his mother.

are 5 tickets enough ? lol
Old 11/14/2019, 21:10   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkk View Post
got a perm ban because i told someone that im willing to stab his mother.

are 5 tickets enough ? lol
Heya! Unfortunately, Riot will treat that as an actual real life threat, so I don't think there's much to appeal the ban with. :/
Old 11/14/2019, 22:14   #220 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 204/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Heya! Unfortunately, Riot will treat that as an actual real life threat, so I don't think there's much to appeal the ban with. :/
so we cant do anything bout it,chief?
Old 11/16/2019, 19:36   #221 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got banned for toxicity. riot said the same - we don't revert bans. if u can unban it. ill double
Old 11/16/2019, 21:17   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyKid View Post
got banned for toxicity. riot said the same - we don't revert bans. if u can unban it. ill double
Well, I can't guarantee it, but I'll be doing my very best possible. However and in all fairness, if there was any extreme racism / real life threats in the chat logs, the chances are quite low.
Old 11/19/2019, 07:57   #223 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, i`ve got permabanned in League by the Tribunal nearly 9 years ago for being excessively toxic. I already tried talking to the support almost 5 years ago but just got the usual
"We do not lift these suspensions for any reason due to the negative behavior shown". Do you think there`s still hope for it?
Old 11/19/2019, 10:19   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwainxx View Post
Hey, i`ve got permabanned in League by the Tribunal nearly 9 years ago for being excessively toxic. I already tried talking to the support almost 5 years ago but just got the usual
"We do not lift these suspensions for any reason due to the negative behavior shown". Do you think there`s still hope for it?
Heya! Honestly, given the amount of time that passed since the penalty was issued, I'd say you stand a decent chance at having it overturned, so yes, I do believe there's still hope for it.
Old 11/21/2019, 16:39   #225 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Hey, i got an Banned Account for Scripting, its been some Years aleady, you think there is a chance to get Unbanned ? I was checking your Vouches but there is only a successful Unbanning for beeing Toxic.
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends unban, league unban, lol account unban, lol unban, lol unban service