Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW D4 smurf acc (diam border)

Discussion on EUW D4 smurf acc (diam border) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW D4 smurf acc (diam border)

WTS a D4 smurf account, 1 game away from promo, with nice mmr, diam border, 25 champs, almost 15k IP, a nice amount of runes.

The acc's verified tho, you'll get the account and the email verified to it.
Old 01/02/2017, 16:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price ?
Old 01/02/2017, 19:11   #3

offer
Old 01/03/2017, 06:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i want it , talk to me in skype : lavemaster123

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond acc S6 with diam border.
02/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey ! I want to buy an diamond acc s6 with diamond border and good amount of champs (80+) I have now 75€ PSC looking for what u propose me. On EUW
[Buying] Looking for EUW account with Plat/Diam Border
12/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Looking for EUW account with Plat/Diam Border Add me on skype: DoriaFluffy thanks !
[Selling] S> unbuyable code skins main account, all champs, all runes, diam border
06/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
S> unbuyable code skins main account, all champs, all runes hey lads, I've played league since season 2 over the course of my uni degree, i've now graduated and have no interest in playing anymore. I'm selling my main account which has over 200 skins, basically all tier 3 runes unlocked (im missing a veryyyy small amount) all champs up to bard, (haven't played in a bit), 20 runepages, basically anything u could ever need unlocked. super rare skins i own include: - pax tf
[Selling] EUW acc [MASTER border], Riven Championship, 85 skins, all champs +2 Diam smurfs
01/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys. :pimp: First of all, i'm sorry about my poor English (i'm French) since it isn't my native language. I'll do my best to be understandable. I don't have any time to play League anymore, so i sell my accounts. The characteristics of the primary account : - Actually Diamond 1, but with the Master Border in Solo Q. - All champs (except 3) - 85 skins (you can find the list below) with some collectors like ***Riven Championship***, **Triumphant Ryze**, Franken Tibbers Annie,...
[WTS] EUW D1 Account diam border+award 50€ PSC
11/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD