Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW UNVERIFIED PLAT 4 | 40 CHAMPS 4 Skins | 15€

Discussion on EUW UNVERIFIED PLAT 4 | 40 CHAMPS 4 Skins | 15€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW UNVERIFIED PLAT 4 | 40 CHAMPS 4 Skins | 15€

Hi all , selling my platin smurf account

It owns 40 champions

4 Skins

Runes : AD-AP Runes

Unverified.

Price : 15 euros via bitcoins or skrill.

I will go first if your tbm is higher than 100 , else we can go middleman
Old 12/31/2016, 18:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ill buy, what is your skype
Old 01/03/2017, 06:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i want it , talk to me in Skype : Lavemaster123

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW Account | Plat V | Unverified Email | All Champs | 500 Euro skins | 50 Euro PP
09/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey i Wanna sell my EUW LoL Account: It has: Skins: 500 Euro+ All Victorious Skins Champs: All Unverified Email Payment is Paypal,
[Selling] |Unverified| EUW - GOLD III - Plat border - 60+ champs 5 skins - CHEAP
01/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
|Unverified| EUW - GOLD III - Plat border - 60+ champs 5 skins - CHEAP Details of the account ; Server : Eu-west Previous Season : Platin Champions : 60+ Skins : 5 Runes : AD-AP-Attack Speed
[Selling] |Unverified| EUW - GOLD III - Plat border - 60+ champs 5 skins - CHEAP
01/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Details of the account ; Server : Eu-west Previous Season : Platin Champions : 60+ Skins : 5 Runes : AD-AP-Attack Speed The account is never banned or restricted. Unverified
[Selling] EUW UNVERIFIED| Plat 2 | 66% winrate | 19 champs |
09/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I am seeking to sell a smurf of mine once again. The account is currently placed in Plat 2 on EUW with a very high winrate at 66%. It is unverified so you will be able to change all the details to yours without the danger of getting the account taken back. I am looking for around 45 Euros, but feel free to make me any serious offer. You can contact me on Skype: crazyfuffi or here on epvpers. Screens: http://i.imgur.com/kiWeYjb.png
[Selling] UNVERIFIED S1 EUNE ACCOUNT PLAT S4 UNRANKED-0/1 82 CHAMPS 10 RUNE PAGES 13 SKINS
03/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
The price of the account is NEGOTIABLE but please don't offer me unrealistic prices. Everyone who's interested can comment below, pm me through ePvp or on skype ( sunce.kula ) Hello, I'm looking to sell an UNVERIFIED EUNE account from Season 1. The account was GOLD s2, PLATINUM s3, PLATINUM s4 and is currently unranked with 0/1. As the title says, the account comes with 82 champs, 13 skins, 10 rune pages, various runes which you can find below and it also comes with 2800 IP, 190 RP and...