Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Duo Queue Placements

Discussion on [NA] Duo Queue Placements within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Duo Queue Placements

MMR should be around mid plat to low plat, decayed over the last 8 months. Looking to only duo queue my placements, will probably not have an account for you to use. Please PM me or post your information!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [NA] WTB Duo Queue Placements
12/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Forgot where I left off last season, somewhere in plat then I decayed. Looking for a duo queue for my placements.
[OCE] Boosting, Duo Queue, Placements
02/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Fastest, cheapest and safest elo boosting service on the Oceania server Guaranteed lowest prices! If you find any other service cheaper we will beat it by 10% We offer: Division Boosting, Duo Queue Boosting (+25%), Unranked Level 30s (25k+IP), Placement Games Please feel free to add us on skype or message us if you have any questions :) Skype: oceboostnet Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oceboostnet
[Buying] Duo queue placements
02/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
10 Placements matches Duo queue. You play on one of my accounts and i play on the other. Both were low diamond last season. What can you offer me?
[Buying] Duo queue placements
02/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
10 Placements matches Duo queue. You play on one of my accounts and i play on the other. Both were low diamond last season. What can you offer me? Server EUW
[Buying] Duo Queue Placements
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Require duo queue booster, 1€ per win, EUW, starting now. Add me on skype: alessandro.pettazzoni.skype