Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duo Queue Placements

Discussion on Duo Queue Placements within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duo Queue Placements

Require duo queue booster, 1€ per win, EUW, starting now.
Add me on skype: alessandro.pettazzoni.skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost Solo Queue & Duo Queue
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello there! I am currently offering Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost (Solo and Duo Queue) for League of Legends. A little background about me. I have been playing LoL since 2009. Season 1 I failed to make 1200 ELO so I was unranked, but I played over 100 ranked games and was frustrated and believed I was in ELO Hell. When Season 2 began, I started climbing Solo Queue and played over 150 ranked games and went from Silver V to Gold V before end of the season to get the loading screen border...
[Buying] placements for euw
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
all at the top , but iam paying after the job is done or half of the job add:lovetrue100
[Buying] 10/10 Placements
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Gold V S3 with Gold 3MMR had 20+ lp gains Looking for $40USD 10/10wins guarenteed or money back Must have high positive TBM ratings Skype:fknhealthy
[Buying] 10 placements [OCE]
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Need someone to play my placements, looking for cheap offers. Post your offers here/pm me or you can add me on skype to discuss.
[Buying] NA S4 Placements
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Was gold 5 with lower mmr in Season 3, Looking for my placement matches as soon as Season 4 hits. I am on NA server and am looking for a trusted but not overly expensive person who can do that job fast with a price that cannot be beat! Sorry closed, someone is taking my job. Maybe you all should lower your inflated prices if you want my business. Thanks! Will