Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 gold accounts with s6 rewards

Discussion on 2 gold accounts with s6 rewards within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 gold accounts with s6 rewards

1st acc
Full champ
60 Skin
s6 rewards
9 page runes
gold V
Euw
50eur
2nd acc
55 champ
10 Skins
3 page runes
GOLD iv
12euro
SKYPE Karma.shop

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for Season 5 Accounts with Rewards EUW ONLY
12/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
I am Looking for Accounts on Eu-West Server made it through Season 5 with Rewards Requirements - Gold 5+ (= Gold/Platin/Dia Boarder) - 2 Rune Pages AD/AP Tier 3 - 16+ Champs (i dont Pay for champs so useless to post if u have 90 champs) - 0 Skins i dont Pay for Skins - Botted if Possilble - ONLY UNVERIFIED (if you verified it dont post here)
[Selling] WTS [17!] CLASSIC - Accounts (Login-rewards! JP-rewards!) Get rich by login in!
10/19/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there, i want to sell my 17 classic accounts i used to get login rewards with! I wont sell them separatly, so you either buy all of them or none. Those accounts didn't interact with anyone else, so they are highly anonymous and can of course be used for regular use as well. They're all member of a 4(!) guilds (with a guild bank each) you can use to store and shift rewards between them and your main-account.
[Selling] |Cheap Gold Accounts for Sell!|★Instant Delivery★|Secure Season Rewards! Trusted✔
05/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/15m9AYD.png Tired of Elo Hell?! Bad teammates holding you back? Don't want to spend a fortune on hiring a booster to get you to Gold 5 to secure end of season rewards? Want to play at a higher skill level to test out and improve your skills? I am here to alleviate some of the frustration. I am selling cheap and secure Gold 5 accounts at an affordable price! Why waste over $100 to get boosted from bronze/silver to gold when you can buy a cheap and safe Gold 5 account! ...
[Selling] (Sell) 3 Gold Latin South America Accounts with (ranked Rewards) (10 euros)
01/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling 3 Gold Latin South america account For 10 euros each>< Add me on Skype: Bamitsbrennan:mofo: Bump
[Selling] Selling 3 accounts with season 4 Rewards ( Platinum and Gold)
12/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies