Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS [17!] CLASSIC - Accounts (Login-rewards! JP-rewards!) Get rich by login in!

Discussion on WTS [17!] CLASSIC - Accounts (Login-rewards! JP-rewards!) Get rich by login in! within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTS [17!] CLASSIC - Accounts (Login-rewards! JP-rewards!) Get rich by login in!

Hey there,

i want to sell my 17 classic accounts i used to get login rewards with!

I wont sell them separatly, so you either buy all of them or none.

Those accounts didn't interact with anyone else, so they are highly anonymous and can of course be used for regular use as well.

They're all member of a 4(!) guilds (with a guild bank each) you can use to store and shift rewards between them and your main-account.

Besides login rewards you can use them to open jp-chests on a daily basis, to get silver doubloons everyday (even more gold!). They've got 1-2 character "parked" at the end of a jp already, so you can just: login - open chest, open login reward - log out ...every day! These characters are level 21-22 so perfect for silver doubloons.

There are around 30 (!) level 21-22 characters among those 17 accounts standing right next to a jp-chest and a bank-character on each of them.

Depending on the value of t6 mats you'll get around 1000+ gold and additional 300-600g just due silver doubloons EVERY MONTH!

You can create shortcuts so it'll take around 10-15min to login with all 17 accounts. That's around 5 hours for up to 1600g each month!

I'm seeling all of those accounts for 260€, which is around 15€ each.

15€ would be cheap for any classic account itself and you're getting a HUGE gold-making-setup additionally. Just imagine getting 30+ characters to level 21 and doing a jp with each of them....setting up 4 guild banks...etc.

I wont go first and only accept banktransfer.

edit: You'll of course get the login data for all 17 accounts, including the access to all 17 e-mails and all 17 gamekeys. Basically everything there is.
Old 10/18/2015, 13:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 86
sent you a PN
Old 10/19/2015, 16:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
bump

Tags
guild wars 2 account, gw2 classic, gw2 gold, login rewards