Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Slots or Challenger Team 3v3

Discussion on Selling Slots or Challenger Team 3v3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Slots or Challenger Team 3v3

Hello everbody!

I am a young student from Germany.
As you already know most of us students have money struggles. I try to earn some money to fund my studies with the Game I love.
I am a 3v3 Challenger euw player. I can boost you from Bronze to Challenger in 3s If you are intressted feel free to write me.

Challenger Team= 100€ have 2 challenger teams
Slots for rewards= 100€

skype.anas.alili

best regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Slots or the whole Challenger Team
09/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey im selling my challenger 3v3 Euw team for 80€ and slots for 80€ if u are interrsted add me on skype anas.alili:)
[Selling] Selling 2 Challenger 5v5 team slots EUW
08/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Me and my team want to sell 2 slots on our challenger 5v5 euw team for money We are looking for offers so either post here or pm me on skype skype: leagueofboosting.net
[Selling] Selling 3v3 EUW Team Challenger Slots + 10 Wins
08/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Title ^^ Slots Used : Only 3 ( They're us ) Server : EUW Price : Negotiable per Slot Skype : bierbain Payment : Paypal Team Screenshot
Selling team/slots Plat - Challenger
06/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Only EUW. - Selling slots in team Challenger + 10w boost. - Selling slots in team Platinum or selling the leadership. - Selling slots in team Diamond + 10w boost or selling the leadership. Price negotiable. Skype(one): ketten_dog Skype(two): silviaaaaa6
[Selling] SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free)
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As it said on the title, me and my teammates want to sell our services on 3v3 Team ranked. SLots and Team are on EUW only. We can sell slots : 1 slot Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 2 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 3 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message)