Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DISCOUNT ON MASTER TIER BOOST ORDERS

Discussion on DISCOUNT ON MASTER TIER BOOST ORDERS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 125/1/4
DISCOUNT ON MASTER TIER BOOST ORDERS

DOING D5 -> MASTER FOR 300€ ADD ME ON SKYPE IF INTERESTED.

DISCOUNT ONLY FOR 1 WEEK.

ONLY SOLOQ!

SKYPE IS MAGICTRIICKS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] COACHING EU SERVERS BY MASTER TIER | -40% DISCOUNT
10/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
-50% DICSCOUNT FOR THE NEXT 15 COACHING SESSIONS 25€ for every 1 hour 12€ for every 1 hour :) About A master tier Player who is very experienced in coaching/boosting and who is playing since Season 1 is going to coach you out of EloHell! He also worked along side in challenger series and with lcs players. Your game knowledge,decision making and impact into the game are gonna increase a lot. :) http://i.epvpimg.com/4ddEe.jpg
[Selling] Duoq boost 30% discount offer Limited.(Challenger tier ride along)
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
DUOQ BOOST SERVICE! NETWIN PRICING: Bronze - 2€ Silver 3€ Gold 4€ Platinum 5€ Diamond 8-12€
[Selling] EU - Elo Boost Service | Bronze - Diamond | First 5 orders get a 50% discount!
07/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello, I am a diamond lol player with 2 years experience and want to offer you the opportunity to boost up your division. I have previously boosted on accounts that belonged to my friends and already brought 1 of them to platin and 2 of them to gold. What do I provide? Quick boosting Anonymous play - I won't tell anyone that I am boosting, stream nor will I talk to your friends