Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COACHING EU SERVERS BY MASTER TIER | -40% DISCOUNT

Discussion on COACHING EU SERVERS BY MASTER TIER | -40% DISCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Arrow COACHING EU SERVERS BY MASTER TIER | -40% DISCOUNT

-50% DICSCOUNT FOR THE NEXT 15 COACHING SESSIONS
25€ for every 1 hour 12€ for every 1 hour

About

A master tier Player who is very experienced in coaching/boosting and who is playing since Season 1 is going to coach you out of EloHell! He also worked along side in challenger series and with lcs players.
Your game knowledge,decision making and impact into the game are gonna increase a lot.

He can coach you up to Master Tier, no matter if you are Top,Mid,Jungle,Adc or Suppport main by giving you many tips and tricks for every matchup.
You will get to know your champion much better and understand when your powerspikes are.

Pricing

12€ for every 1 hour

In this 1 hour you can send him a replay or let him spectate you, play duo games with him and chat with him.

He will tell you all your mistakes and show you how to avoid them and what you could have done better in some situations. Also telling you what to build on which champion and which abilities you should max in your matchup.

Contact

Click on the icon to add me on Skype !

Old 08/24/2016, 17:59   #2

Bump !
Old 08/26/2016, 13:59   #3

Bump!
Old 10/22/2016, 18:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Want to coach to master with this scores in gold..xD

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MASTER TIER BOOSTING/COACHING CHEAP ON EUW/EUNE/TR/RUSS
08/11/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 89 Replies
DUOQ BOOSTING ALSO AVAILABLE. PLACEMENTS FOR 20-60EU DEPENDING ON LAST SEASONS MMR. 8/10 GUARANTEED, MOST PROBABLY 9/10. NB: IT'S BEST TO ADD MY SKYPE VIA THE ICON BELOW THE AVATAR DUE TO IMPERSONATORS SAFETY: YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PROVIDED SERVICE GIVEN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES (Low winrate, you just started duoq and don't like the booster, etc.) REFUNDED VALUE VARIES ON LP GAINED DURING BOOST.
[Selling] Double Master Tier S6 Coaching
03/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
This is an advanced type of coaching that we'll be doing, as we find it the most effective way for the Student. We're a group of Master tier League of Legends players (s4-s6) in multiple servers, and now we've decided to start a coaching service with the goal to provide you guys with the best learning outcome that you can get from an actually high elo player! How it works: You will be assigned 1 or 2 master tier coaches to play ranked game(s) with. With or without voice is your choice....
[Selling] LeDraven's cheap botlane coaching - master tier - looking for voaches
08/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello! I'm 17 years old and main adc/support, I'm from Sweden and absolutely love coaching. Here are my deals! Price: 7 euro per hour. 12 euro for 2 hours. Skype: Konstantin.alexeyev2 Looking for vouches!
OnuO Elo Boosting and Coaching By Master Tier
11/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Community I am Onu and want to ofer my Elo Boosting and Coaching Service About me : Age : 19 From : Asia Servers : EUW, EUNE , TR , RU , KR ,OCE , NA ,LAT
Master Tier Coaching and Duo Service
11/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat-Master Tier players Offering Duo and coaching services for hourly rates. Our coaches have access to lower tier accounts if necessary. We are also willing to play on your smurf to give you a double down on the game. Rates are Hourly and Negotiable Starting at 8$hr Skype: Escobar2050 IGN's and Screenshots are available to all those who inquire.