Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some free games/wins (bronze/silver EUW)

Discussion on Some free games/wins (bronze/silver EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some free games/wins (bronze/silver EUW)

Hey there,

since I got some spare time and im bored I wan't to have some chill'd games in league so I thought of offering to anyone one who is interessted ( has to be bronze/silver and on EUW ) some free boosting.
I don't care about champs or runes, just wan't to have a fun time.

My main account is currently hovering around dia3/4 ( you can message me if you wan't )
Old 07/24/2016, 17:19   #2

up

up
Old 07/26/2016, 16:49   #3

uppp

up
Old 07/27/2016, 17:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't trust this guy, He went afk, I think he will do illegal on your accounts eg scripts/3rd party software if u lending him an account. WARNING! you could get perm banned. Don't waste your time on him.

Awful piece of **** player who deleted me on skype instantly after he left the game.

DONT TRUST THIS GUY!
Old 07/27/2016, 17:53   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 390/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosovoz View Post
Don't trust this guy, He went afk, I think he will do illegal on your accounts eg scripts/3rd party software if u lending him an account. WARNING! you could get perm banned. Don't waste your time on him.

Awful piece of **** player who deleted me on skype instantly after he left the game.

DONT TRUST THIS GUY!
I suspect he has no account to play on so he is just doing that to get accounts to play on.

Edit: Everything Kosovo said is true, i just saw some pictures he provided to me via skype.
If anyone sees this i advise you for your own account safety do not give this person an account. You are risking getting banned for scripting and such.
Closed Thread