Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free wins in bronze/silver

Discussion on Free wins in bronze/silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free wins in bronze/silver

I got bored a bit and i will offer today only offer for free wins in bronze/silver can even duo queue someone if can provide 2x accounts for me and him. It will be compleately free, u can still donate if u want or give me feedback, but it will be for free only today. This is my boosting thread:

You can add me in skype: fendl.boosting if you are interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW] Free wins in bronze/silver
09/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
EDIT : Need a low silver/bronze account to play on for the next couple of days ( not all the time, but often. ) with a friend. The account would need to have Nidalee and proper ad+ap runes. So yeah, pretty much free wins if anyone is interested, add me on skype.
Looking for NA account. bronze-Silver Tier. you will get free wins!
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I need to duoQ with my customer so I need NA account. depends how long boost he buys you might even get some tiers skipped!:D Your account must have decent rune page(AP) and FIDDLESTICKS! <3 Skype in signature D=
Free wins in Bronze/Silver - NA
05/22/2014 - Freebies - 1 Replies
QQ1star - SKYPE :) msg me.
[Selling] Free wins (Bronze/Silver)
10/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello guys, Im currently really bored and have a lot of time, due to that I want to boost some friends of mine, If you need some free wins bronze/silver on the EUW server just pm me.
FREE WINS in Bronze/Silver over Teamviewer
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
FREE WINS in Bronze/Silver over Teamviewer, for vouches, i play around 2-3 Games(Wins) add marlon14195