Would like a cheap duo-queue boost from Bronze 2 to at least silver 5, if not as far as silver 3. This is for the EUW server.
Would prefer a reputable booster who has fair but also quite cheap price/s.
Names edited one letter/number so they wont get a notification everytime I post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemiinah
Amazing service! Fast and reliable, the booster was friendly, hard carried under severe conditions and consistently delivered results!
Boosted in Diamond with no problems on NA server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords XI
Awesome booster, carried in low diamond so good with good KDAs
Would defin. use again +++
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfire0000
Just ordered netwins in high Diamond ELO, last season Master.
Carried 3/4 games without any problem, highly recommend him!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmaaaar
good guy finished and in time carried every game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~boxguy1~
I just used his Service. This guy is a very skilled player and won his lanes every game.
He is very friendly and a good service. I can highly recommend his Service!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavaraas
Great player, easily carried in high gold NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Seaagal
Bought 5 wins from this guy. He were quite fast to respond to me on Skype. I bought 5 wins in Gold 2 Duoq (as my account is to valuable to risk someone else being on it)
This is the results of the 5 games that we had
+1 For this guy. A good booster & great guy.
Bought, yet a another 2 win duoq from him. (Was in promos) And yet again he delivers
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsommeb
Great Player, carried all games, very friendly and awesome service. BEST one you will ever find!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cHR0oNikz
Awesome booster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancients Dragon˛
thanks
can only recommend this service
professionel, friendly and skilled
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGGThekiller
Nice booster, pro and nice deal, all went smooth p5 to d5, can play a lot of role, 75%-80% winrate and good stats !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th0enixD
Trusted Booster. Just bought some Games and i need to say, he is GREAT !
Thank you man !
P.s. Sorry for the late Screenshot !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezeq - Nyr0
I can recommend this service! He is so friendly and pretty professional at what he do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuR3h
Really Safe and Skilled service. Communication was great! Recommend this service if you need a boost!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorios Boosting
If you want any vouch, add me on skype: andreblj
EDIT: Very good and nice person Did a game and helped the team a lot! Recommended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha & 0mega
Just finished G1-P5 boost! Great guys and recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by el loc0 92
finished a gold boost easily for me, can recommend this service!
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auslese6
Boost to Gold V
very friendly and trusted guy, highly recommend him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707
Great booster, got me from D5 to D4 in no time! 10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pujolsrox11
Great seller! even on NA carries VERY HARD! +1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0u264
Good guy did some vouch game for me, won all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xalder
Friendly and hard-working, recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator
Free bump! Very friendly guy would recommend
Quote:
Originally Posted by .FleCTOR
Very nice guy, he did a vouch for me 1 game and carried easily in gold elo! I bought a boost from him right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenx2o
vouch <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0To0V3RJ3T
Very nice guy +++
Quote:
Originally Posted by whuaaamai
Carryed easy at g3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auslese6
Amazing booster, i really love and appreciate this person
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabriiiiik
Great guy! Carried easily in gold elo I can only recommend
Quote:
Originally Posted by puj0lsrox11
Boosted for me on NA G1-P5, dude is a beast! and a life saver!
[Buying] Affordable boost on NA immediately 03/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies G5-P1 , NA server, looking to spend around 25 -30 dollars ( not euros)
leave reply here with skype, the skype i have provided here is old
[Selling] Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost Solo Queue & Duo Queue 11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies Hello there!
I am currently offering Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost (Solo and Duo Queue) for League of Legends.
A little background about me. I have been playing LoL since 2009. Season 1 I failed to make 1200 ELO so I was unranked, but I played over 100 ranked games and was frustrated and believed I was in ELO Hell.
When Season 2 began, I started climbing Solo Queue and played over 150 ranked games and went from Silver V to Gold V before end of the season to get the loading screen border...
[Selling] Cheap & Affordable ELO Boost! 04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Introduction:
Hey guys, I'd like to give you guys an affordable price for ELO Boosting in League of Legends!
I'm a Diamond 2 player and i can surely give you guys an opportunity to get the elo you desire!
The boost will simply be done by myself (no one else)
Proofs are available upon request on skype!
My service:
Affordable ELO Boost Service [NA Only ATM] 12/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies http://i.cubeupload.com/VEGuQB.png
Proof http://puu.sh/5JWux.jpg
Proof of account http://puu.sh/5JWdE.jpg
We have two boosters that will be doing the jobs as fast as possible!
Contact us for more details on the diamond plan.