Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond Border Account! 100 Skins! CHEAP!

Discussion on EUW Diamond Border Account! 100 Skins! CHEAP! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Diamond Border Account! 100 Skins! CHEAP!

Quick Informations -

I only accept paypal as a pay method!
I donŽt go first you will have to trust me.
I dont ask much for this account just offer me prices in the comments!

Access to Email - you get full control of the account!
YouŽll be able to Change the email to your email.

IŽve played this Account for 5 Years and i never got banned.
IŽve spend over 800€ on this Account!

I finished Season5 as Diamond 3 so you will be 100% placed in Platinum!

100 Skins!

Some rare skins that are not on the market anymore:
Angler Jax
Dragonblade Riven

Victorious Elise
Victorious Morgana
Riot Graves
SKT Vayne
SKT Jax
Judgement Kayle (Season 1 exclusive skin!)
Riot Girl Tristana
Unchained Alistar
Traditional Trundle
Traditonal Karma
----

Legendary & Ultimate Skins
Blackfrost Anivia
Pulsefire Ezreal
Aether Wing Kayle
Eternum Nocturne
Demonblade Tryndamere
Brolaf
Spirit Guard Udyr
Blood Lord Vladimir

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments or add me on skype djch1ll3r

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap LoL account, lots of skins / champs, LAN (Diamond border)
02/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am Tablo, and I'm here to sell my league of legends account, as I no longer intend to play the game. I may not have a track record here but have a flawless feedback score on a site called Clraik, a primarily neopets market, I ran a gambling service and dealt with thousands of dollars daily. The skype name and paypal account I am using here is the same as the ones I used while conducting my gambling business, and I can prove my identity to anybody curious....
[Selling] Diamond III 36 LP | 70 champs | 55 skins | S3 Diamond Border | Cheap |
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello ePvP-ers! I'm selling my Diamond III 36 LPaccount with 70 champions and 55 skins ( Including rare skins : PAX JAX, PAX SIVIR, RIOT SINGED, RIOT NASUS, SILVER KAYLE, HUMAN RYZE ) Price : 70€ paypal or paysafecard. If you are interested you can offer a price here, in private message or on skype : CheapLoLServices Pictures about the account : http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140818/32132131_www.kepfel toltes.hu_.png
[Selling] NA D5 Account w/Diamond Border 115 Skins, 119 Champions, 15 Rune Pages CHEAP
09/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] WTS: G1, S3 Diamond border + many skins (CHEAP !!! 20 EURO PSC!!!! CHEAP)
09/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS: G1, S3 Diamond border + many skins (20 EURO PSC) Hi as the title states. Im selling my league acc, last activity on the acc was 2 month ago. its dropped from p3 to g1, due to inactivity. 70-80champs + 30-40skins, medieval twitch, grey ww, pax sivir and many more. can show you the acc etc. original email follows also. Selling due to that I dont play myself anymore. Playing competetive CS:GO
[Selling] Diamond 4 Account, challenger border/icon! all champs 50+skins cheap
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171