Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 4 Account, challenger border/icon! all champs 50+skins cheap

Discussion on Diamond 4 Account, challenger border/icon! all champs 50+skins cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 4 Account, challenger border/icon! all champs 50+skins cheap

Skype jimmy-1171
Old 01/14/2014, 10:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP

Bumb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 1 (Challenger Border/Icon) North America
01/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, just selling a smurf of mine (Ex-Challenger Solo Que) Not going to ask alot because it only has 22 skins, but not going to lowball because it's Diamond 1 i'll ask a simple 200 euro and it's First Come First Serve if more than 1 person added me and they offer, then another adds me BEFORE the sell is completed then I will SELL to the highest price. Account:http://i.imgur.com/qrl2eJv.jpg Skins: http://i.imgur.com/eOqVzYn.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/h 1sY1GY.jpg Champs...
[SELLING FOR CHEAP] - Plat 1 and plat border/icon - 60 champs - 10 skins - sell ASAP
12/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NEED TO SELL ASAP -------------------------------- LOWERING THE PRICE AGAIN! -------------------------------- Originally: $180 V V V V V V V V Went to: $120 V V V V V V V V NOW ONLY: $90!!! --------------------------------
Diamond 1 Account(71pts), challenger border, all champs 75 skins(some rare)
12/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am looking to sell my 2 and a half year LoL account on EU West. I am the original owner. Some stats: Diamond season 2 in soloqueue Diamond 1 season 3 in soloquue Challenger in season 3 in 5v5 Team Ranked, so you will have challenger border when playing 5v5 ranked and 5v5 normal, also challenger border on profile. All champions in the game and all runes worthy of having + 60k IP.
[Selling] EuWest Account Diamond + Challenger Border+60 skins
12/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys im selling my account Challenger Border Diamond elo 60 skins 110+ champs ! add me skype for offers: ronori123
[Selling] NA Challenger Division Account | All Champs | All Runes | Diamond Border + More!
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Account Details: All elo gains done by myself. Current NA Challenger Division S2 Diamond All Champs up to Aatrox ~100 Skins (One skin for most champions) All Runes 10 Rune Pages ~1k RP ~50k IP