Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S5 Diamond border acc

Discussion on S5 Diamond border acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S5 Diamond border acc

Looking for a cheap smurf S5 diamond border account below 55eu.
It's does not matter which server.

Trade goes like this :
- Trade with middleman if possible, i won't go first if you don't have 50+ tbm ratings.
- The account doesn't need any skins, but i pref want to see the screenshots.
- Offer me prices and details here on thread or pm.
- The whole trading is going through epvp pm, i don't trade on Skype so don't add me.
Old 03/08/2016, 16:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 125/0/1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] euw Diamond Border - 155 Skins - All Champs except Jhin - Diamond Border - D4 MMR
03/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
closed
[Selling] Perfect EUNE d2 acc diamond border season 4 master ! diamond 5 team ! cheap
01/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
EUNE D2 107 champs 9 rune pages ! 20+ skins + all victorious + SG udyr i selling for 50euros in PSC ! psc only ! paypal blocked due limited bla bla .. skype : onetouchxepvp
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...