Looking for a high elo support main I am a gold 3-1 support player looking to improve. Wont be buying for a few days, searching for the right coach/price first.
currently d4 (d2 last season/preseason) with a 3 year experience in the role, 10$/hour will focus on everything macro/micro, masteries/runes, matchups (how to play againts a counter support/ad lane) skype: skylight220
Hey,
I'm a jungle/support main and have been playing on high elo consistently over the course of every season.
I've had alot of expierence in coaching players for other services/websites and can provide you with expertise knowledge on tactical movement/warding and matchups.
If you decide to hire me you will have to prepare replays in order for me to be able to point out mistakes and give advice on such which i will do in offline time and prepare fitting exercises for you. Furthermore i will be keeping our relationship rather human than profesionally, what that means is that you will still want to be 100% concentrated when we sit down for a session, but i should get to know you so i am able to give you the best advice possible.
Looking for a high elo support main I am a gold 3-1 support player looking to improve. Wont be buying for a few days, searching for the right coach/price first.
Qualifications:
- Diamond 1/Master in solo q Season ¾
- x3 Challenger 5’s
Price:
- 15€ per lesson
Lesson details:
- Lesson consists of us screen sharing on Skype, watching one of your games together, and correcting your mistakes. I use Epic-Pen to break down exactly what you could have done in every important situation and harp a lot on things relevant to game sense, such as ward timings, recall timings, where to ward, when to roam, etc. to en grain them into your thought process. I’ll mostly go over laning phase and early/mid game as this is where the majority of players can improve the most. I’ll also answer any questions you have at any point during the lesson
- One game per lesson
- Approximately 60 minute duration; no set time
Requirements:
- Must have Skype
- Must be able to record your games (I recommend OBS)
- Must have a working mic
How to sign up:
- Add me on Skype
Prices are subject to change based on demand. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me or add me on Skype: xbrick94.
This is what you would be getting if you decide to purchase my services:
In short, we would do a live game+vod review+verbal. What this means is I would watch you play, and see where you are making mistakes and what you can improve on. During the game I would be guiding you but very briefly, since the actual learning comes in the VOD review. Here, where we review the game, I will break down the following:
- laning phase: win conditions in lane (do you want to push the wave or do you want to pull it), trade opportunities, trading mechanics, positioning in lane.
- mid game: skirmish opportunities, how to roam effectively, how to snowball games if ahead/how to catch back up if behind.
- late game: win conditions, what your team composition wants to do vs their team composition. How to end the game.
Mechanically, I will help you improve:
- mouse positioning, where to click, Direct Input.
- combos, animation cancelling (relates to Direct Input).
- efficient ward placement
- efficient recall timing
The verbal coaching will cover any questions you have, either related to the game you just played or in general. I will also recommend champions you can play to improve on certain aspects of your micro and macro gameplay.
Requirements:
- Be able to stream your game via Hitbox.tv (since it has the lowest delay of 3s). I can help you out with setting up the stream, all you will need to do is download OBS and create a free profile on Hitbox.tv
- Skype, so we can screenshare the VOD review.
At the end of the session I will give you the session so you can rewatch it at any given time and study the points I go through so you can apply them to any other game.
Price is open for negotiation, we can discuss on Skype.
[Buying] Need support coaching. 12/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies I'm looking for support coaching for my brother. SUPPORT MAINS ONLY. I will only Reply to trusted people so if u have low Tbm don't bother. Message me on here.
[Buying] good support for duo with me as adc (coaching) 07/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies I'm gold 3 and only play adc. and I'm looking for a high plat/diamond support player to duo ranked with me and try help me out with any tips or information on what I'm donig wrong and how I could improve during and after the game
EUW and you say what price you want etc
[Buying] German Support Coaching! 04/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hallo,
ich suche einen deutschen Spieler, der mich als Support Coacht. Er sollte mir Tipps geben, meinen Spielstil verbessern usw.
DuoQ wäre praktisch! Du ADC ich Support und dann kannst du mir Tipps geben :)
Ich bin Gold 5 und bevorzuge Thresh Support.
PNd mich und sagt mir was ich bei euch für 10€ kriege.
MfG
[Buying] EUW Support coaching! 04/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Looking for someone to help me become a better support! Currently Silver 1, would like to become better at support and possibly adc... Would be looking for a few games with coach etc...
Any help would be appreciated, add my username on skype with prices!
Thanks!
[Buying] Coaching for ADC/support 02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Hey guys
I was wondering if anyone does any coaching. I am a gold 5 player, working on support and adc. Does anyone do this? Let me know or PM me. Server is NA. I am not looking to do ranked, but maybe 1v1 for mechanics and trading, when to do what, maybe a normal while watching me(support). Thanks!