Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

good support for duo with me as adc (coaching)

Discussion on good support for duo with me as adc (coaching) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
good support for duo with me as adc (coaching)

I'm gold 3 and only play adc. and I'm looking for a high plat/diamond support player to duo ranked with me and try help me out with any tips or information on what I'm donig wrong and how I could improve during and after the game

EUW and you say what price you want etc
Old 07/12/2014, 11:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

we could duo, i speak fluent german/english, price is 15€ per coaching hour.
Old 07/12/2014, 11:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
add me on skype
the price is 15€ for one hour
Old 07/12/2014, 12:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype: miklas_96 prices are negotiable so just suggest something you are fine with. To my person: i am a diamond v adc main that used to main support earlier so i think i could give you some good advice. hope to hear from you soon!
Old 07/12/2014, 12:22   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 210
diamond V : 8€/hours
Old 07/12/2014, 12:58   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Add me on skype I have unbeatable offer for you
Skype- bestpriceboost
Old 07/13/2014, 00:00   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype
Price:8€/Hr
Old 07/13/2014, 00:01   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can do it, 5€ p/h
Old 07/13/2014, 00:01   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 99
The Black Market: 242/0/0
10€/ hour, diamond 1.

Thread: