Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS Riven for nice MMR account.

Discussion on CS Riven for nice MMR account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS Riven for nice MMR account.

Hello.
I want to trade CS Riven account for other one with lots of champs and runes with a nice MMR , I really dont care about skins.

My account has 50 champs, some other skins and 5 rune pages with CS Riven ofc. EUW.
Old 01/24/2016, 12:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Add me on skype: vd.123

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] UNVERIFIED CS RIVEN NICE ACCOUNT KR CHEAP
10/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
THE TOPIC UNVERIFIED ACCOUNT WITH CS RIVEN! ON KR SERVER
[Selling] 2 really nice accs (dia5 cs riven etc)
01/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling Diamond 5 and Platinum 2 Account Diamond 5: -much champs - 12 runepages and much runes -65 skins (championchip riven) - s4 diamond s3 plat Price: 70-150€ (negiotable)
[Selling] OCE Gold II - Championship Riven + lots of other nice things!
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Great account up for sale with over 2 and 1/2 years of effort poured into it. I'm quitting for university and other IRL commitments because I can't seem to resist the urge to accept people's game invites. Has lots of nice skins, a few rune pages and everything needed to get started and into ranked (no elo hell, yay) Account is currently located on OCE server but has the RP needed for server transfer to anywhere. Games won - 1304 RP - 2782 IP - 3353 Gold II 75 LP (was Gold I)