Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need Boost Placement Matches EUNE DuoQ

Discussion on need Boost Placement Matches EUNE DuoQ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 217
The Black Market: 100/1/0
Arrow need Boost Placement Matches EUNE DuoQ

need Boost Placement Matches EUNE DuoQ, Previous P5 (low plat)

Add me on skype: DoriaFluffy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] duoq boost (4 Placement matches) EUW
11/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hi, looking for a duoq boost by trusted members for my last 4 placement matches (was gold 1 last season) paying via paypal f&f. post offers here or pm
[Buying] DuoQ 10x placement matches on EUNE (gold/platinum elo)
06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello everyone! My name is Simon, I am looking for someone reliable to purchase a duo queue boost for my placement matches this season (haven't played ranked yet). The reason why I want to purchase this boost: I don't want to be unlucky and lose 8/10 matches (like last time) and go down 6 divisions I still want to "earn it", as I don't consider myself as a bad player. Therefor I want to buy a duoQ boost instead of a regular boost By duo queuing with an experienced player, I lower...
[Buying] 7 Placement matches on EUNE with DuoQ
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Title says all, Offer me in this thread. Infos: EUNE DuoQ Gold IV season 3 7 Placement matches
[Buying] Placement matches DuoQ (with diamond+) + coaching on eune
01/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm looking for some diamond+ player to DuoQ with me for my placement matches and preferably offer me some couching while doing that. Price negotiable, bring me some offers :)
[Buying] ** 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES - EUNE - DUOQ ONLY! ** Looking for more DUOQ after plcmnts!
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello sirs , I d like to state that i m really keen on my account and improvement overall so I M ONLY WILLING TO DUOQ PLEASE I M MAKING A SERIOUS POST SO DO NOT BOTHER COPY / PASTE your thread as a reply.Most Likely i ll ignore the reply even if u r the best service worldwide Details : a) I finished Platinum 5 season 3 b) I m willing to duoq the placements and if things go smooth i ll most likely continue the cooperation with the booster after the placements. c) Its needed to duoq WITH...