Did a few games for me in Silver2, great booster. I'd definitely recommend him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaffyN
Won 2 games on Platinum 3 carryed hard would recomand his service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasteres
he helped me on my promo for gold iv, he was riven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasteres
we did other 8 duoq, all victory, he carried with yasuo and riven, these are 3 game result, but he did good score in all game. elo gold. good booster very professional and trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by todelu
I can recommend this guy, carried easly in high gold elo. Had a win streak of 15 games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Pringles
great booster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benouchelol
bought a boost. he is highly skillfull and i can recommend him
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjack94
100% trusted, he carried hard:
One of the best riven i've seen
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_kong_un
He dont need any. He is really good and carry with no problem. Done boost for from g2 to plat 5 carry the game no problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedzwaddup
Very good and cheap booster.B0000sted me on one night from s2 to g5 great stuff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedzwaddup
Very good and cheap booster.B0000sted me on one night from s2 to g5 great stuff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pling88
We did my plat2 promo in duo. Great player. Highly recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_kong_un
Very good and cheap boost. from P3 to P2 with no problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bermyk
He made it to easy, so nice booster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldo97
ask for a vouch game, will post the result as EDIT
EDIT: He plays one Game and did well with Riven!
Quote:
Originally Posted by profiler1984
Very reliable and nice booster. Did his job within a few days for S1-> P5
Can recommend
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfisher589
bought net wins from this guy in plat, hes fucking amazing! best riven euw! thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coraz
i ordered some netwins from him, hes such a good player and also very friendly and takes his job very serious! i can deffinitly recommend him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momoshiro Takeshi
good booster+++ ez boost in gold elo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coraz
g1 to p5 in such a short time, extremly good player
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfisher589
bought plat3-plat2 duoq, won every game easy! he can hard carry this elo with out any problems.
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfisher589
did plat1 boost for me, very good booster won all games. very skillful i highly recommend using this guy if you need boosting!
thanks bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisUsernameIsReallyLong
mid to high plat elo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfisher589
amazing booster!!! did plat-diamond duo easy and fast. BEST RIVEN EUW! man is a fucking animal. thanks bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coraz
ordered 2 netwins and got them in such a short time. probably my favourite booster on this forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedommyy
Amazing booster he carried me 6 wins 0 losses in high plat very spicy boii
NA ELO boosting service - NA server- 05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello. I got laid off from my job 1 week ago, and looking to do some elo boosting for extra cash. (Currently job interviewing companies)
- I only do NA server (due to ping)
I would like to provide elo boosting services, I'm not incorporated into any elo boosting site, It's just me.
I have all day free, and I only do NA server. I play at least 15-20 games a day.
I'm currently Diamond V 23lp.