Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA ELO boosting service - NA server-

Discussion on NA ELO boosting service - NA server- within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA ELO boosting service - NA server-

Hello. I got laid off from my job 1 week ago, and looking to do some elo boosting for extra cash. (Currently job interviewing companies)

- I only do NA server (due to ping)

I would like to provide elo boosting services, I'm not incorporated into any elo boosting site, It's just me.

I have all day free, and I only do NA server. I play at least 15-20 games a day.

I'm currently Diamond V 23lp.

(Also if the mmr or hidden elo is low and your getting 5 lps a game, I would charge a bit more)

Prices are listed below :

Any bronze tier (including bronze 1->silv5) $ 18. [Package = if you buy in bundle, (Bronze 5->Silv 5) it's $75]

Any Silver tier is $25 per tier. [Package = $100, silver 5 to Gold 5] (Possible to negotiate)

Any Gold tier is $35 per tier. [Package = $150, gold 5 to plat 5]

Duo Q's = bronze/Silver = $5 per game Gold = $ 6 dollars per game.

I don't do plats to diamond, because to be honest, it takes way too much time for me to finish it.

I've done several of my friends accounts, and I do have experience on the job. I started this 1 week ago, boosted 3 accounts as of now.

I am verified Epic NPC, i submitted my drivers license and other information to post in this thread.

I can get 1 tier in a day, and I'm fast. (If I can't do it, or I have someone else on schedule, I'll tell you.)

I know the most important part is the speed, and you can have conversation with me through skype if you have any concerns.

Also, I don't be like other boosters who plays 3 games a day. I at least play 15-20 games a day.

I am currently available.

*********** I only accept Paypal

Please skype me : eloboostingneededed or you can PM me.