Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CLosed

Discussion on CLosed within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CLosed

Closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lol Account - EUW - Silver 3 - 119 Champs - 162 Skins - Over £300 in skins spent
09/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
skins skins popstar ahri stinger akali unchained alistar blackfrost anivia prom queen annie amethyst ashe
[Selling] Silver 1 Account | Pax TF | PAX Jax | Riot K9 Nasus | Most Champs + Over 70K RP Spent
02/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Would anyone be interested in a Silver 1 account it has Pax Twisted Fate, Pax Jax, Riot K9 Nasus, Most champions except for like a few of the 6.3k ones. And it has a skin for most of the champs it owns It also has some skins from harrowing 2013, christmas 2013 and it has all of the seasonal icons from harrowing+christmas 2013 it also owns a lot of the legacy skins Im selling it for Rs07 Gold or maybe IRL $, we can negotiate if your interested, message me
[Selling] Silver 1 Account | Pax TF | PAX Jax | Riot K9 Nasus | Most Champs + Over 70K RP Spent
02/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Would anyone be interested in a Silver 1 account it has Pax Twisted Fate, Pax Jax, Riot K9 Nasus, Most champions except for like a few of the 6.3k ones. And it has a skin for most of the champs it owns It also has some skins from harrowing 2013, christmas 2013 and it has all of the seasonal icons from harrowing+christmas 2013 it also owns a lot of the legacy skins Im selling it for Rs07 Gold or maybe IRL $, we can negotiate if your interested, message me
[Selling] EUW Silver 2 all champs 270+ Skins|Over 600 Euro spent on acc|
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It's time to part ways with my account, as much as I love this account that I have continosly built up during my 3 seasons in League of Legends I think now is the proper time to say goodbye and pass it on to someone who can continue to have fun with it in the coming seasons. Level 30 ranked at Silver 2 All champions up to today unlocked All runepages unlocked Over 270 Skins unlocked Tons of old rare skins (too many to list) 8 Ward skins unlocked 24 Rare summoner icons (54 total icons)
[Selling] [GOLD 2][GoodIGN][spent 300$ on RP][80+champs][40+skins]
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Spent a portion of my paychecks on this account. Just looking to see what I can get offered for this account. Also have some exclusive summoner icons for spending a certain amount during a event + others. skins; Golden Alistar Matador Alistar* Uncaged Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Sad Robot Amumu*