Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver 1 Account | Pax TF | PAX Jax | Riot K9 Nasus | Most Champs + Over 70K RP Spent

Discussion on Silver 1 Account | Pax TF | PAX Jax | Riot K9 Nasus | Most Champs + Over 70K RP Spent within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver 1 Account | Pax TF | PAX Jax | Riot K9 Nasus | Most Champs + Over 70K RP Spent

Would anyone be interested in a Silver 1 account it has Pax Twisted Fate, Pax Jax, Riot K9 Nasus, Most champions except for like a few of the 6.3k ones. And it has a skin for most of the champs it owns

It also has some skins from harrowing 2013, christmas 2013 and it has all of the seasonal icons from harrowing+christmas 2013
it also owns a lot of the legacy skins

Im selling it for Rs07 Gold or maybe IRL $, we can negotiate

if your interested, message me

Pics:

Old 02/10/2014, 17:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

skype?
Old 02/10/2014, 17:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

50€ PSC?
Old 02/10/2014, 17:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Regi mail with it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver 1 Account | Pax TF | PAX Jax | Riot K9 Nasus | Most Champs + Over 70K RP Spent
02/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Would anyone be interested in a Silver 1 account it has Pax Twisted Fate, Pax Jax, Riot K9 Nasus, Most champions except for like a few of the 6.3k ones. And it has a skin for most of the champs it owns It also has some skins from harrowing 2013, christmas 2013 and it has all of the seasonal icons from harrowing+christmas 2013 it also owns a lot of the legacy skins Im selling it for Rs07 Gold or maybe IRL $, we can negotiate if your interested, message me
[Selling] Silver 3 account EUW .with Riot Nasus
12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my EUW Account lvl 30 silver 3 3 rune pages - AD / AS / armor / MR Owned champs : katarina kha zix - mecha skin jayce - debonair skin alistar - the free skin tristana free skin
[Selling] EUW account, 80 champs, ~72 skins, over 100 runes, pulse ez, riot singed, riot nasus
12/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/GmPBFdN.jpg Account has 80 champions (i may have miscounted, screenshots show exactly) Account has 78 skins according to elophant (screenshot shows all the ones i saw, i may have missed one or two) Including special rare Riot Singed and Riot K9 Nasus, and Pulsefire Ezreal ~1.2k wins on standard no ranked stuff to speak of (I haven't played since 2012, only 1 game in last 10 months)
[Selling] EUW Silver 2 all champs 270+ Skins|Over 600 Euro spent on acc|
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It's time to part ways with my account, as much as I love this account that I have continosly built up during my 3 seasons in League of Legends I think now is the proper time to say goodbye and pass it on to someone who can continue to have fun with it in the coming seasons. Level 30 ranked at Silver 2 All champions up to today unlocked All runepages unlocked Over 270 Skins unlocked Tons of old rare skins (too many to list) 8 Ward skins unlocked 24 Rare summoner icons (54 total icons)
[Selling] ~ EUNE Account Level 1 | Silver Kayle | PAX Sivir | PAX Jax | Riot Nasus ~ Cheap ~
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Topic! Selling a level 1 account on EU Nordic & East with 18 Champs (Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Cho'Gath, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Janna, Jax, Kayle, Malphite, Morgana, Nasus, Rammus, Ryze, Sivir, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Veigar, Warwick & Zilean) Rare Skins: Silver Kayle, PAX Sivir, PAX Jax & Riot Nasus (Worth ~200€) RP: 1380 Selling the account VERY cheap!!!