Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RAREST NAME OF THE GAME FOR SALE!!!]

Discussion on [RAREST NAME OF THE GAME FOR SALE!!!] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RAREST NAME OF THE GAME FOR SALE!!!]

I got these 2 names with unverified e-mails. Both are on EuE
I used a special code to create them, and both show like this ingame. No1 else is able to recreate or do what i did.

- devine being

- other word for funny

teamviewer proof will be provided if you decide to buy
Old 10/17/2015, 10:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
lol youre funny
Old 10/17/2015, 10:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreizor View Post
lol youre funny
why? i don't find anything funny?
Old 10/17/2015, 10:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
So you basically bought that "Get any Namechange you want" service(Nope, you're not the only one who can do "this"^^) there for 5 Euros and want to sell these accounts for much more now?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2015, 10:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strohhut® ✔ View Post
So you basically bought that "Get any Namechange you want" thingy there for 5 Euros and want to sell these accounts for much more now?
lol, ask him if he can create names like those 2 above, or create invisible names like i do. He's using completely different code then i do.

Have anybody ever seen an invisible name? Nobody can create it besides me

Old 10/17/2015, 10:45   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vova17 View Post
lol, ask him if he can create names like those 2 above, or create invisible names like i do. He's using completely different code then i do.
He can create an Account with LoL for sure, since I got an Riot Kappa Account^^.
Old 10/17/2015, 10:46   #7

Read in his thread, *a few words won't work. Just lol he's an amateur compared to me
Old 10/17/2015, 10:47   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Red face

Quote:
Read in his thread, *a few words won't work. Just lol he's an amateur compared to me
Read my sentence again pls, ty.
Your screenshot is showing the "LoL".
Old 10/17/2015, 10:54   #9

Quote:
Read my sentence again pls, ty.
Your screenshot is showing the "LoL".
Read your sentence again, i doubt you know anything about coding nor do you understand what i'm saying. So discussing with me about things you do not know will make only a fool out of yourself.

Again, he can't create names like those 2 above, he's secret is that he found a code for the the letter "K" so you see in his thread names like Kalista but nothing more he can do. Besides changing name to **** rito or Riot Kappa which are names that aren't in use but he simply has a word filter which you can easily find on the internet.

Again smart ***, he's nothing compared to me.
Old 10/17/2015, 23:24   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Read your sentence again, i doubt you know anything about coding nor do you understand what i'm saying. So discussing with me about things you do not know will make only a fool out of yourself.

Again, he can't create names like those 2 above, he's secret is that he found a code for the the letter "K" so you see in his thread names like Kalista but nothing more he can do. Besides changing name to **** rito or Riot Kappa which are names that aren't in use but he simply has a word filter which you can easily find on the internet.

Again smart ***, he's nothing compared to me.
Nope he used some strange letters not a wordfilter, but hey, Mr. Smartass is the best and will definitly sell one of those for 30.
Old 10/17/2015, 23:30   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 273/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,025
Quote:
Nope he used some strange letters not a wordfilter, but hey, Mr. Smartass is the best and will definitly sell one of those for 30.
I actually don't know what ur problem is. Let him sell them if he can, you are just spamming.
Old 10/18/2015, 00:10   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleCreed 3 View Post
I actually don't know what ur problem is. Let him sell them if he can, you are just spamming.
You think it is okay to sell something for 30 euros everyone could do theirselves with a 10min introduction and knowledge?^^
Old 10/18/2015, 00:12   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 273/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,025
Quote:
You think it is okay to sell something for 30 euros everyone could do theirselves with a 10min introduction and knowledge?^^
Why should I care how other people trying to make cash.
Old 10/18/2015, 00:21   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleCreed 3 View Post
Why should I care how other people trying to make cash.
You don't have to care buddy . But why do you care that I do?
Old 10/18/2015, 00:28   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 993
The Black Market: 240/0/0
Quote:
Were you born yesterday? That's how the world is functioning. You're basically telling me, that i can't sell a game to someone for 10€, even though i just bought it for 0,50€ on another site. If they knew, that they can buy it for 0,50€ on another site, instead of buying it from me for 10€, what do you think they would do?

In your world, seller happily tells his customer that he can buy it for 0,50€ on this site, and happily links the site kappa.

C'mon dude, business is business.
Thanks
1 User