Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GoldV Lol Acc

Discussion on GoldV Lol Acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GoldV Lol Acc

icons:20Special
champions:81
skins:18
Runepages:2
league: Gold V

add me on skype: Neochox

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW GoldV
09/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ich möchte meinen LoL account verkaufen.Er ist aktuell Gold V,alle champs vorhanden und fast für jeden champ einen skin darunter auch skins die nicht mehr erhältlich sind.Bei Interesse und mehr details pm me
[Buying] EUW s2-GoldV
08/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo suche jemand der mich von Silber 2 auf Gold V boosted zahle per paypal 15 Euro :) start jetzt. habe atmo kein mikro kommunikation also über pn hier
[Selling] GoldV Acc |Low MMR
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my old GoldV Smurf, witch was played by my friend and thats why it haves kinda bad mmr(Matched with silver1-2). The account has all you need to play, 54 champs and the important runes to have a succesfull gaming. Feel free to write here in the thread for more informations, or add me in skype "grimmidergnom" Accountprice is ~25eur PSC or some Egold. Best wishes,
GoldV Acc
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo ich verkaufe mein GoldV acc ich würde gerne eure angebote hören :) sceens hab ich auch :) bin aber zu dumm um das irgendwie hirein zu posten deswegen einfach skyp adden und schick die sceens via skyp :) BezahlungsMethode: Paysafecard Skyp name: steven37048 Was ich vergessen habe zu sagen ist alle weitern infos bekommt ihr von mir in skyp :)
[Buying] Someone that can duo with me up to goldv
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm NA, I wouldn't say I'm terrible but I have been in quite a rut, went from silver 2 to silver 5 in a month. Right now I'm sitting in silver 4 with 0 points, I get 16+ Lp a win. Maybe someone that can adc with me as their support, or not it really doesn't matter. I'm not a rich man but I saved up a little bit of money, hopefully we can work somethin out. Maybe post a price and your skype. Thanks for taking the time to look. :3 Got a couple responses but nothing definite so far.