Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB new Kassadin skin (Cosmic Reaver)

Discussion on WTB new Kassadin skin (Cosmic Reaver) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB new Kassadin skin (Cosmic Reaver)

Post offers here or add me on skype
Old 10/16/2015, 17:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
Hi,check my gifting shop!
Old 10/16/2015, 21:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
Your prices are more expensive than I buying normal RP from Riot
Old 10/16/2015, 21:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 993
The Black Market: 240/0/0
Check my gifting service

Tags
cheaprp, kassadin, riotpoints

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Two account for Soul Reaver Draven skin ;P
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i'm selling account two account for one skin Soul Reaver Draven My skype contacts: delterb I can go first who have +20 TBM or just with middleman. 1.Account Division: GOLD 5 Region: TR Champions: 28 Skins: 7 Dragonslayer Vayne, Amethyst Ashe, Rocket Girl Tristana, Bandit Sivir, Mafia Miss Fortune, Temple Jax, Battle Bunny Riven, Rune pages: AD/AP Icons: 15 3 icons for 250 rp ;)
[Selling] NA Season 4 Plat 2 lots of champs and skins, RAREST KASSADIN SKIN IN GAME
02/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys i'm currently looking to sell a season 4 platinum 2 account, was platinum last season as well, so it has the border and what not. Am looking to sell for around $250. Champions and skins: EVERY CHAMPION IS UNLOCKED EXCEPT FOR THE FOLLOWING: Diana, Karma, Galio, Malzahar, Maokai, Nautilus, Sejuani, Skarner, Viktor, Xerath, Yorick, Zilean. 105 Champions are unlocked.
[Selling] Ultra rare skin Account, Teamspirit anivia,Festive KAssadin , winter twitch...
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/d16oh3xh/account.jpg This Account is on EUW and level 20 with 3 Rune pages. Additionaly you will get some used paysavecard transaction codes and other information in order to recover the account if lost. Via Skype: Dg-End I wont go first no mather how much positive feedback you have, i only accept paypal or bank transfer from a japanese bank account. We can trade via ebay as well.
[Selling] Ultra rare skin Account, Teamspirit anivia,Festive KAssadin , winter twitch...
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys i sell a rare Smurf Account on euw. You will get the Account with exp boost left and transaction codes für recovery. The account has all old Winter Skins 8x Vancoover Ammumu,The Mighty Jax, Team Spirit Anivia, winter twitch, Ice Corki, Curling Veigar and Festive Kassasin as well as some other skins and champs. If you want more Information add me an skype DG-End I only accept paypal and never will go first. We can trade via ebay as well for your savety.
[WTB] Account with FESTIVAL KASSADIN skin. Will pay 50 USD +++ or more
09/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
My boyfriend main's kassadin but unfortunately started playing LOL in april 2010 and therefore wasn't able to buy the festival kassadin skin. :( I'll pay more for accounts that have more/all kassadin skins and more/all champions unlocked. An account on NA servers is prefered. Please contact me with questions or offers, my skype addy: lananah or pm me here Thanks a lot,