Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultra rare skin Account, Teamspirit anivia,Festive KAssadin , winter twitch...

Discussion on Ultra rare skin Account, Teamspirit anivia,Festive KAssadin , winter twitch... within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ultra rare skin Account, Teamspirit anivia,Festive KAssadin , winter twitch...

Hey Guys i sell a rare Smurf Account on euw.

You will get the Account with exp boost left and transaction codes für recovery.

The account has all old Winter Skins 8x Vancoover Ammumu,The Mighty Jax, Team Spirit Anivia, winter twitch, Ice Corki, Curling Veigar and Festive Kassasin as well as some other skins and champs.

If you want more Information add me an skype DG-End

I only accept paypal and never will go first. We can trade via ebay as well for your savety.

I will ignore all low offers.

thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Account with TeamSpirit Anivia
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I need an account with TeamSpirit Anivia :3 I don't care about the level/runes/chars of the account, I just need the originial address. I have the money, i would like that you go first. I won't scam. Skype : achemist_sniper Thx <3
[Selling] Awsome eune account with ULTRA rare skin's!
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
10 Rune page's Full Unranked Account 90 Champions 141 Skin's ( I will screen u only ultra rare's ) ENJOY! Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot
SELLING ULTRA RARE PAX TF SKIN
06/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
Hello fellows, For sale is the Promotional Code for the League of Legends PAX 2009 Twisted Fate Skin. It allows you to unlock the Twisted Fate Champion and the PAX Twisted Fate skin. This code is very rare and only a limited amount were printed and distributed at the PAX 2009 before the game was officially released. Once the code is sold, no refunds or returns will be accepted. The code can be used on the EUNE, BR, TR or RU server through the support. (NOT FOR EUW) Please contact me...
Selling PAX Twisted Fate Skin from PAX 2009! ULTRA RARE
08/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I would like to sell my PAX Twisted Fate skin that I got at PAX when I went in 2009. I've had it laying around for no purpose, and I decided to sell it on here so I can buy some skins I like in game. If you would like to buy it, add my skype! SKYPE: mechdragon1971
Selling PAX Twisted Fate Skin from PAX 2009! ULTRA RARE
08/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys! I am selling my ultra rare PAX Twisted Fate skin that I got at PAX 2009. I literally HATE Twisted Fate so I never used the code, and it's just been lying around in my drawers. Anyone who wants to buy it, add me on Skype! SKYPE: mechdragon1971