Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW/Gold 3/74 Champs/48 Skins/5k IP/with Ebay Link

Discussion on EUW/Gold 3/74 Champs/48 Skins/5k IP/with Ebay Link within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW/Gold 3/74 Champs/48 Skins/5k IP/with Ebay Link

Hey guys!
I'd like to sell my account, currently it is Gold 3 21 Lp. I played it up to 5k IP, the picture aren't up to date.
It has 75 Champs and 48 Skins. Its made and played with a lot of heart. The account also has quite a lot of ultimate Skins which are pretty cool I think.
So if youre being interested and willing to negotiate the price you can hit me up right here on Epvpers via PM or on skype. ( skype name: andre.deamon)

Price: 50 €

eBay Link:

Pictures:

Push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Eu W, Gold 1 90 LP 65 Champs 8 skins 3 runepages - only on ebay!
08/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/IM4ke.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/vSs1c.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/wkRQc.jpg Verkauft wird nur über Ebay, also Paypal. Stelle mir so 40€ vor, bei Fragen pn.
[Selling] Account Gold 5 - All champs - 95 Skins on Ebay [S] PayPal
06/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League of Legends Gold 5 All Champs 95 Skins | eBay
[Selling] Gold V account 101 Champs 82 Skins VERY RARE! ON EBAY RIGHT NOW!!!!
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Guide Free S3 Gold V Account 101 Champs 82 Skins Very RARE | eBay INFO NA Season 3 Gold 5 This account contains every single skin in the photo. With Extremely rare skins Like Urf The Manatee, Striker Ezreal and Red Card Katarina Riot Squad Blitzcrank. Symbol ******* Indicates Legendary/Limited Edition
[Selling] [EBay] EUW | Gold 5 | Tons of skins/champs
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Community, im selling this nice Gold 5 Account (EUW) at ebay! Since i didnt play anymore on it, i want to give another person the chance to play on an gold Account! S1: Silver S2: High Gold S3: Gold 5 because of inactivity Ebay Link: League of Legends Account Gold S2 & S3 | 30 Skins | 90 Champs | EUW | eBay
[Selling] [EUW] Gold S2+S3high mmr // 33 champs // 4 skins [ ON EBAY ]
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, if some1 is interested on this account can offer on ebay: League of Legends Account | eBay last minutes to offer (: