Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EBay] EUW | Gold 5 | Tons of skins/champs

Discussion on [EBay] EUW | Gold 5 | Tons of skins/champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 126/0/0
[EBay] EUW | Gold 5 | Tons of skins/champs

Hey Community,

im selling this nice Gold 5 Account (EUW) at ebay! Since i didnt play anymore on it, i want to give another person the chance to play on an gold Account!

S1: Silver
S2: High Gold
S3: Gold 5 because of inactivity

Ebay Link:

Of course u can ask me here in this thread your questions!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Acc Lv. 30 80 Champs, Tons of Skins, Tons of Runes
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Der Account befindet sich auf Level 30, hat ungefähr 375 Wins. Er besitzt den Silber-Rahmen von Season 2 und hat diese Season nur ein Ranked Solo-Que Game gespielt. Natürlich verloren :p Champs: http://epvpimg.com/tgrmg http://epvpimg.com/LKKhe Runen:
[Selling] Gold 4 account with TONS of skins and Champs
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account comes loaded with skins and champ i have been the only owner of the account. The account comes with original email and in the email it already has the full RECOVERY PROCESS seeing as some guy on here tried to scam me and i recovered it so you will have all the information just in case that ever happens. IMPORTANT - Only selling to people with rep if you have no rep I WILL NOT GO FIRST AT ALL if you have medium rep ill go half and half and if you have extremely high rep i don't...
[Selling] WTS EU WEST TOP ACCOUNT;TONS SKINS;TONS CHAMPS!
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling an account on EU WEST lvl.30 ELO: Silver rank 2, gold on season 1 ( so you have the badge ), platinum in season 2. ALL CHAMPION excluded Zac and Quinn, almost all the Runes, 18 rune pages 5058 IP 692 RP List of Skins on the account: Ahri: midnight and foxfire Akali: Bloodmoon Alistar: Golden, Unchained, Infernal
[Selling] US - lvl 30 - GOLD 5 - ALL CHAMPS - TONS OF SKINS
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my lvl 30 GOLD Division 5 account. Quitting the game to focus on career and life. Also bored with the game. All Champions, 60 skins ( some legendary ) , 16 rune pages, 20 mastery pages 23000 IP 800 RP Skins: 1. Gladiator Draven 2. Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao 3. Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV 4. Steel Legion Garen
Lvl 30 Pulsefire LoL NA account (All champs,tons of skins,tons of runes, great offer)
07/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Summoner Level: 30 RP: 9067(Will be used to purchase skins that go on sale) IP: 1532(will be used to buy champions that come out and additional runes) Champions: 100 Accounts Worth: Around 800 USD Asking Price: 200 USD (OBO) Payment Method: Paypal (I will not go first) Contact Email: [email protected] Skype: sexyfoxgirl