Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D1 NA Booster Looking 4 Work

Discussion on D1 NA Booster Looking 4 Work within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/13/2015, 00:00   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 523
Don't even talk to this guy, as soon as I asked him to prove rank I was unadded...
Old 10/13/2015, 05:57   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Wow, i dodged a bullet there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Booster looking for work!
08/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for work
[Buying] Looking for 1-2 booster to work for me.
03/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Requirements Diamond 5+ in current season (must be dia 3+ if you have more then 200 games played) Guarantee 1 Division per day (24h) no excuse i dont care if u get lags etc. Able to Play in Euw,Eune,TR Able to receive payment via Paypal,Banktransfer I guarantee you up to 20+ Jobs Per month following pricelist i gonna pay
[Buying] need a booster to work on D4 to D2, NA
08/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I want to find a trustful booster can help me do boosting from diamond 4 75lp to Diamond 2 or 1. Normal MMR, NA server. Plz leave you price and Skype. I will add you if price is okay for me.
Looking for 2-3 Elo-Booster To Work for Me !
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Everyone i am looking for Elo-Pusher who have pretty Low Reputation and cant deal with the Many Elo-Pusher arround this Forum. Your Requirements : - You Must be Able to Push @ Eu-West and Eu-NE - You Must be Able to Push min up to Platinimum or Diamond - You Must be Able to Push atleast 1 Divison a Day So If you are interested Just PM Me or Add Me Skype !