Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy EU/NA Boost

Discussion on Easy EU/NA Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow KaoloIce Boosting Service

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/10/2015, 21:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

In my opinion a good elobooster asked him made a deal what elo and how much money he wants for it. Price is awesome and the job he did aswell.
Old 09/11/2015, 00:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Played a game in Dia Elo, Carried!
Old 09/19/2015, 21:49   #4

Bump, added some screenshots of my jobs between the time this was posted.
Old 09/19/2015, 22:50   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Are you looking for vouchers ? Added u in skype.

Played 2 very good games for me, and carried the Games easyli. He's a friendly guy and good booster. I recommend him if you are looking for a clean,fast service (pic's comming soon, match history has issues.)
Old 09/20/2015, 06:49   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Played 2 very good games for me, and carried the Games easyli. He's a friendly guy and good booster. I recommend him if you are looking for a clean,fast service

Old 09/20/2015, 15:35   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Trusted Booster

He played to games in High Platinum ELO and carried hard both, he is a very skilled player and a nice guy, people dont forget to buy him your boost!! Trusted!!

EDIT : Did another game to finish my promos to Platinum 4. Carried hard in the position of support. I recommend this guy again :P

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Easy Ranks Easy Life | CS:GO Boost | Only Legit
01/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 16 Replies
English : I´m offering my "Easy Ranks Easy Life | CS:GO Boost | Only Legit" service. About us : We are 4 guys who are all +/= DMG and play since CSS times. We play only legit. That means we play without hacks. It is possible that we will lose a few games against Smurfers/Hackers because we play without hacks but we guarantee that we will boost you to your dream Rank or we will refund your money.
[Selling] [EUW] Easy Elo Boost - - Boost from Bronze V to Diamond I
09/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Status : Available The end of the season is coming and you want the rewards or just help to get higher elo ! Easy Elo Boost is back to help you ! We're a group of 4 high diamond players experienced in boosting, about 200 customers satisfied. We boost on EUW from Bronze V to Diamond I as fast as possible.
Elo Boost Easy and Fast
07/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Leute ich biete mich hiermit an euer Elo zu Pushen die Preise sind alle verhandelbar da ich noch recht neu in dem Bereich bin für genaue Infos addet mich in Skype puma.ist.back
Need Elo boost - easy money for you
10/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, first of all: I'm not some crappy elo hell noob. I haven't played LoL for few months, thats why i lost like 100 Elo to Riots elo decay. my current elo: 1441 elo i need: 1500 1. I don't want anyone to play with my account, just duoq with me 2. Be high elo and trusted 3. reply with ur price 4. thats only 5 games (12 elo per win right?)
Easy Done FPS Boost
12/27/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
English: What im tellin ya now is nothin special or even totally secret but maybe some ppl didnt know it and it will help them: Open to the Task-Manager and select the wow.exe and at the priority to "high". It gave me a solid boost of around 15 FPS. Deutsch: Was ich euch hier erzähle is wahrscheinlich für die meisten nichts besonderes oder gar unbekannt aber vielleicht kennen es einige noch nicht und denen könnte es ja helfen: