Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Diamond 4 / All Champs / Tons of skins/ Cheap

Discussion on NA Diamond 4 / All Champs / Tons of skins/ Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Diamond 4 / All Champs / Tons of skins/ Cheap

Selling it cheap.

Basically title says all.

All champions / tons of skins / Good Mmr 58 % winratio.

Never banned / real email

trusted offers please i am open for conversations about your offer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - Diamond IV - 104 Champs - 64 Skins - Tons of Runes (8 Pages) - Only 50€
12/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Heeey, so here we go with another Cheap account for you guys :D! I start getting into it, got some feedback here, some on owned core and overall sold 5 cheap diamond, master and platin accounts already :3 So: EUW Dia IV 104 Champs 64 Skins, including Ultimate EZ 8 Rune Pages with Tons of Runes :P 50€ skype: inthefogitshardtosee
[Selling] [OCE] Diamond 2 Tons of champs Tons of skins
07/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond 2 good mmr 200 normal wins Alot of really good skins HEAPS MORE not to many champs missing A really nice name owner of a gold 1 team (comes with it) Diamond season rewards anymore information or offers pm me or add my skype : Poolepartyatmyhouse
[Selling] DIAMOND ACCOUNT | TONS + RARE SKINS | EXTREME | TRIUMP RYZE | ALL CHAMPS | CHEAP
12/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Small Introduction Hello! After spending alot of time and money on this account, i finally realised that it was a big waste of money :p. So I want to sell this account and maybe start over again on a new account, because I'm not as addicted as i was before, I kinda got bad at the game. And i need money badly. I spend over 1100+ Euro's on this Account, Including: - RP (660+ Euro) - Skins from Codes - Boosts - Referrals
WTS Diamond 1 EUW Acc All Champs tons of skins
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Yo, today i want to sell my High elo Diamond 1 EUW League of Legends Account. The Account has all champs except Viktor cause he sucks balls but i still have 12 k EP so you can buy him aswell if you want to. Also the Account has 20 rune pages with almost all runes. I think i have all runes you will ever use so. Here is the list with all skins i bought in my league time: Foxfire Ahri Midnight Ahri
[Selling] EUW Account DIAMOND S2/S3 110+ Champs TONS of Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I am selling my main account, because I have no more motivation to play. My account was Gold S1/Diamond S2 and is Diamond S3 on EUW. http://www.multipic.de/images/2013/03/27/0AlRX.pn g Every Champ except Viktor and Quinn is owned and there are still 8000IP left. http://www.multipic.de/images/2013/03/27/B30SV.pn g