Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - Diamond IV - 104 Champs - 64 Skins - Tons of Runes (8 Pages) - Only 50€

Discussion on EUW - Diamond IV - 104 Champs - 64 Skins - Tons of Runes (8 Pages) - Only 50€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW - Diamond IV - 104 Champs - 64 Skins - Tons of Runes (8 Pages) - Only 50€

Heeey, so here we go with another Cheap account for you guys ! I start getting into it, got some feedback here, some on owned core and overall sold 5 cheap diamond, master and platin accounts already :3

So:
EUW
Dia IV
104 Champs
64 Skins, including Ultimate EZ
8 Rune Pages with Tons of Runes :P
50€

Paypal only :3

I know such cheap prices may often sound like scam, but trust me, gonna show you all my feedback - all were sold for below 80€ even master :P

ALSO: Scammers... pls... just gtfo. I wont let you change email before payment and i wont do any suspicious ****, please dont waste my time.
If you want i have no Problem taking a Middleman. You choose him. BUT DONT TRY TO TRICK ME... THE THINGS that i have seen... ***... ofc i will pm him in here, so scammers... GTFO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUWAcc, All champs, 122 Skins, 20 Rune pages, Tons of runes
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EUWAcc, All champs, 122 Skins, 20 Rune pages, Tons of runes Hi, im getting tired of league of legends and wanted to sell my account. Im Lv 30, playing on EU West No Rankeds in S3 Got about 400 Wins in normal games Got All Champs Got 122 Skins Got 17 different marks x9 Got 13 different Seals x9
02/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUWAcc, All champs, 122 Skins, 20 Rune pages, Tons of runes Hi, im getting tired of league of legends and wanted to sell my account. Im Lv 30, playing on EU West No Rankeds in S3 Got about 400 Wins in normal games Got All Champs Got 122 Skins Got 17 different marks x9 Got 13 different Seals x9
02/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im getting tired of league of legends and wanted to sell my account. Im Lv 30, playing on EU West No Rankeds in S3 Got about 400 Wins in normal games Got All Champs Got 122 Skins Got 17 different marks x9 Got 13 different Seals x9 Got 9 different glyphs x9 Got 21 different quints x3
[WTS] LoL Acc. [NA] 101 Champs - 87+ Skins [PAX/Riot] - 16 Rune Pages - Tons of Runes
10/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Buy it now for $199. I'm the first and only owner of this account. It has 101 Champions, 87 Skins (With lots of rare skins), 16 Rune Pages, And tons of runes. Gave up on ranked because it's full of trolls, the account is unranked. Has about 1200 games played, Amazing account overall. I'm a university student that doesn't want to get a job yet, so I'm selling off my LoL account for some money. I've spent well over $800 on this account, and im looking for around $300 for it....
[WTS] LoL Acc. [NA] 101 Champs - 87+ Skins [PAX/Riot] - 16 Rune Pages - Tons of Runes
09/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm the first and only owner of this account. It has 101 Champions, 87 Skins (With lots of rare skins), 16 Rune Pages, And tons of runes. Gave up on ranked because it's full of trolls, the account is unranked. Has about 1200 games played, Amazing account overall. I'm a university student that doesn't want to get a job yet, so I'm selling off my LoL account for some money. I've spent well over $800 on this account, and im looking for around $300 for it. Leave your offers below. I take...