Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euw Selling lv.30 account With platinum border.

Discussion on Euw Selling lv.30 account With platinum border. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
Euw Selling lv.30 account With platinum border.

Hello.

Like i said i sell my league of legends account Cause i need the money in reallife.

The account is near all chamos he need exactly 18 champs.The account got more then 100 Skins.

Rare ones:
Riot Blitz
Riot Kyle
Zombie brand
Ghost nocturne
Skt T1,Tpa,Fnatic,Samsung White Bundle.

For More questions add me skype

Nitrozx.epvp

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW platinum 5 acc with almost all champions! Plat border! Own acc!
11/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, since i dont really play league anymore myself and i only boost i decided to sell my own account. It is platinum 5 has about 30 skins( including SGU and a infernal nasus )(if you want to know the specific skins also drop your skype here ill add!) has a plat border has almost all champions and has a really cool name imo which is also pretty OG. You will also get the original email with it! Drop your skype here for more info on the acc ill add you
Selling Platinum IV Account | Platinum Border | 80 Champions | Cheap
09/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Account overview: http://puu.sh/aXzu7/38cd9e12e8.png Skins: http://puu.sh/aXzvg/75a4de607e.png Champions:
Selling Unranked Account with Platinum border
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hello i am here to sell my account bcs i stopped playing league of legends just boosting atm. Champions not owned : Screenshot by Lightshot acc own 91 champ. Skins: Foxfire ahri Unchained alistar Robot amumu Almost -prom kind amumu Riot blitzckrank Iblitkrank
WTS Level 30 NA Platinum V account | Platinum Load Screen Border $160 [CHEAP]
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
aaaaa
WTS Level 30 NA Platinum V account | Platinum Load Screen Border!
05/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
aaaa