Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUW platinum 5 acc with almost all champions! Plat border! Own acc!

Discussion on Selling EUW platinum 5 acc with almost all champions! Plat border! Own acc! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUW platinum 5 acc with almost all champions! Plat border! Own acc!

Hey guys, since i dont really play league anymore myself and i only boost i decided to sell my own account. It is platinum 5 has about 30 skins( including SGU and a infernal nasus )(if you want to know the specific skins also drop your skype here ill add!) has a plat border has almost all champions and has a really cool name imo which is also pretty OG. You will also get the original email with it! Drop your skype here for more info on the acc ill add you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Platinum IV Account | Platinum Border | 80 Champions | Cheap
09/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Account overview: http://puu.sh/aXzu7/38cd9e12e8.png Skins: http://puu.sh/aXzvg/75a4de607e.png Champions:
[Selling] Selling Level 30-NA-70+ Skins-Plat 5-105 Champions-Gold Border-Gold Ranked team-
06/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ranking-Plat 5 Server-NA Skins-70 IP-4945 RP-37 Icons- Allstars, Harrowing, Christmas (All icons from each), Season 4 Gold Icon. Has a GOLD Border. Has lots of runes and 13 rune pages. Rune Page Images- Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot
[Selling] EUW LoL Account - Platinum 1 (S3-Plat. Border) - 73 Champions - Few Skins - 2100+ MMR
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey, elitepvpers. Im new to this forum, cause i mainly used other communitys for buying and selling but a buyer adviced me to try here too :) As the title says i am trying to sell my League of Legends Account. Here are the details: 1) Server : Europe West (EUW) 2) Champions : 73 ( I can list them for you or give you a screenshot, if you are interested) 3) Skins : 4 ( I can list them for you or give you a screenshot, if you are interested) 4) Rune Pages : 3 (AP/ADB/ADC) 5) 30 Level...