Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Diamond 2 - Master Tier

Discussion on Need Diamond 2 - Master Tier within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/15/2015, 20:32   #16

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 571/0/0
Thanks all. One person took job: P Close thread !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Diamond V - Master Tier
06/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello i want a boost from Diamond V to Master Tier my Offer would be 150€ on Paypal or 3x 50€ paysafecard or banktransfer. I wont pay first until some games are done that i can see youre able to boost until to master! Your tbm didnt fit in i want to prove myself sorry much money you need to understand if youre not fit with the infos didnt leave a message. EUW
[Buying] NA) Diamond 2 -> Master Tier
02/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I finished as Master Tier in Season 4 and peaked up to Challenger in Preseason before S5 Start. I do not have enough time thesedays and I am looking for somone whe who can personally play for me up to Master Tier. I am looking for someone who was challenger in Season 4. I am not looking for someone who is going to lose more than win and get MMR down. Serious Inquiry only. Please don't try to scam me and I am not here to scam anyone. I will do lots of research b4 I make a purchase. pm...
Diamond 1 to Master tier
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello .. I really tried some people for this procedure .. they failed to do it .. it is in EUNE server .. I want some one with high ability to do it without excuses because it is like gaining 10 points in victory and losing 30 in defeat .. If you are interested PM me or put your offer below ..
[Selling] Diamond 2 , Master Tier !
10/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1. Server : North America Diamond 2 100 champ 12 Rune pages 30 skins Diamond border 2. Server : EUNE Master Tier
[Selling] Diamond 1 & Master Tier
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ALL have diamond border. 1. Diamond 1 ALL champ except 10 40 skins 13 Rune pages 200$