Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Diamond V - Master Tier

Discussion on WTB Diamond V - Master Tier within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Diamond V - Master Tier

Hello i want a boost from Diamond V to Master Tier my Offer would be 150€ on Paypal or 3x 50€ paysafecard or banktransfer. I wont pay first until some games are done that i can see youre able to boost until to master! Your tbm didnt fit in i want to prove myself sorry much money you need to understand if youre not fit with the infos didnt leave a message.

EUW
Old 06/17/2015, 12:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 173/1/4
Old 06/17/2015, 12:05   #3

addet
Old 06/17/2015, 12:21   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 47
Hey,
we can talk about this on skype.
Old 06/17/2015, 12:24   #5

addet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond 3 with 61 lp to Master Tier
05/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
i am looking for one Trust elobooster to rush diamond 3 with 61 lps to Master. I want know soloQ Boost Price and DuoQ Boost Price.
[Buying] NA Diamond 5 to Master tier
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Title, I'm looking for a person to do D5 to master tier. Add on skype or PM prices. Will go to cheapest booster.
[Buying] NA) Diamond 2 -> Master Tier
02/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I finished as Master Tier in Season 4 and peaked up to Challenger in Preseason before S5 Start. I do not have enough time thesedays and I am looking for somone whe who can personally play for me up to Master Tier. I am looking for someone who was challenger in Season 4. I am not looking for someone who is going to lose more than win and get MMR down. Serious Inquiry only. Please don't try to scam me and I am not here to scam anyone. I will do lots of research b4 I make a purchase. pm...
[Selling] Diamond 2 , Master Tier !
10/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1. Server : North America Diamond 2 100 champ 12 Rune pages 30 skins Diamond border 2. Server : EUNE Master Tier
[Buying] Diamond 5 to Master Tier
10/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a boosting from Diamond 3 up to Master Tier! I got an very high MMR since I already had Diamond 1 Season 3 and got not enough time to push this anymore, since I am busy with RL. Still I would like to get the Rewards for Master Tier :)! Thanks so far! Regards