Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plat3 all champs 72 skins eune

Discussion on plat3 all champs 72 skins eune within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile plat3 all champs 72 skins eune

i accept psc pp
10 runes pages
high mmr plat1-d5
Old 06/28/2015, 12:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would be nice if u add some screens.
Old 06/28/2015, 22:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostyaeasy View Post
Would be nice if u add some screens.
add me to skype and i send from there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLAT3 ALL CHAMPS - 72 SKINS - EUNE
06/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Get MC Wrapped's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Skins there. PLAT3 EUNE No bans , no chat restriction Is actually in an auction on eBay if you want the link , send me PM or send in post.
[Selling] EUNE Plat3 Account (Epic skins included)
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, im selling my Plat3 account on EUNE server Here you can see about my acc Sjókz's League of Legends Statistics :: Elophant Search Stats Included Championship Riven, Thresh Riot Blitz, Singed, Graves and more stuff
[Selling] EUW|Close to All Champs|Plat3|48 Skins|Diamond Border
06/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am going to sell my League of Legends Account, because I don't really want to play anymore. Account was never banned. You can get the first E-Mail aswell. Pictures:Screenshots Account - Album on Imgur Champions http://i.imgur.com/rO0Syuc.jpg Elo
[Selling] PLAT3, MAIN RUNES, CHAMPS, SKINS
03/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, so I'm selling this one of a few account wich is on EUNE platform, but can be easily transfered anywhere you want. So at the moment account is at platinum 3, but I can boost it up to diamond if you want (the prices increases of course), it has mainly a skin per champ, main runes, is ready to play. IF YOU'RE INTRESTED CONTACT ME VIA pm OR ADD ME ON SKYPE: romualdas.kairys1 THERE IS NO SET PRICE SO POST YOUR OFFERS BELOW CURRENTLY ACCEPTING PAYPAL AND RUNESCAPE GOLD.
[Selling] Plat3 2 champs missing / 120+skins (many event)
04/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Want to sell my account: EUWest S1 plat 3 , S2 plat , S1 gold Only 2 champs missing 16 rune pages + all runes only energy regen missing. 120 skins+ ( many event like hallowen, footballer) 250€ ( accept middleman )