Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT3 ALL CHAMPS - 72 SKINS - EUNE

Discussion on PLAT3 ALL CHAMPS - 72 SKINS - EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLAT3 ALL CHAMPS - 72 SKINS - EUNE

Skins there.

PLAT3 EUNE

No bans , no chat restriction

Is actually in an auction on eBay if you want the link , send me PM or send in post.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Plat3 Account (Epic skins included)
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, im selling my Plat3 account on EUNE server Here you can see about my acc Sjkz's League of Legends Statistics :: Elophant Search Stats Included Championship Riven, Thresh Riot Blitz, Singed, Graves and more stuff
[Selling] EUW|Close to All Champs|Plat3|48 Skins|Diamond Border
06/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am going to sell my League of Legends Account, because I don't really want to play anymore. Account was never banned. You can get the first E-Mail aswell. Pictures:Screenshots Account - Album on Imgur Champions http://i.imgur.com/rO0Syuc.jpg Elo
[Selling] PLAT3 EUNE 19 RUNE PAGES 137 SKINS DIAMOND BORDER
04/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Trading League of Legends account from EUNE. Quiting the game cuz i got bored of it. lvl 30, PLAT 3, DIAMOND border, 19 runepages with almost all the runes, 20 summoner icons, missing 9 champions and i would have all, 7 ward skins, UDYR+EZREAL Theme. Here is the Elophant Scenotaph's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats PRICE: 100 euro PAYMENT METHODS: PAYPAL, PAYSAFE, CSGOSKINS I DO NOT GO 1st! :pimp: skype: skille71 facebook: www.facebook.com/diamogue
[Selling] PLAT3, MAIN RUNES, CHAMPS, SKINS
03/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, so I'm selling this one of a few account wich is on EUNE platform, but can be easily transfered anywhere you want. So at the moment account is at platinum 3, but I can boost it up to diamond if you want (the prices increases of course), it has mainly a skin per champ, main runes, is ready to play. IF YOU'RE INTRESTED CONTACT ME VIA pm OR ADD ME ON SKYPE: romualdas.kairys1 THERE IS NO SET PRICE SO POST YOUR OFFERS BELOW CURRENTLY ACCEPTING PAYPAL AND RUNESCAPE GOLD.
[Selling] Plat3 2 champs missing / 120+skins (many event)
04/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Want to sell my account: EUWest S1 plat 3 , S2 plat , S1 gold Only 2 champs missing 16 rune pages + all runes only energy regen missing. 120 skins+ ( many event like hallowen, footballer) 250 ( accept middleman )