Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO BOOST, professional, fast

Discussion on ELO BOOST, professional, fast within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO BOOST, professional, fast

Hello i'm offering you a pretty fast boost from a guy who knows how it's done.
Discreetness guaranteed, also i'm using VPN connection so you don't need to worry about Riot. If i wouldn't respond here contact me on skype:tusio13

Tags
elo boost . divison boost, league . of . legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fast & Professional Boost. [Rank 1] - 4k MMR - [EU & NA]
05/18/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 3 Replies
Hi bros ! I,ve been playing Heroes of the Storm since the alfa. I am 4,2k MMR player. I,m doing jobs in EU & NA While I am boosting your acc, I will never talk to anyone in your friendlist unless you ask me to do so. By the way, I can inform you about what your friends are saying and answer for you and guarante identity protection.
CHEAP, FAST, PROFESSIONAL ELO BOOST FOR YOU
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm Diamond I player from EUW and I offer a cheap fast and professional elo boost. I got a 80% win ratio whyle boosting ( 90% when no afk and intencional feeders). Why me? 1. Cheap price 2. Quick boost 3. 0 Lag on any server ( even NA) 4. Safety ( 80% win ratio, 0 flame and blame, wont talk to anyone on your friend list) 5. Friendly and professional. 6. You can spectate and learn a bit more, in the end on the games i can give you some tipes to improve your gameplay if you...