Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CHEAP, FAST, PROFESSIONAL ELO BOOST FOR YOU

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP, FAST, PROFESSIONAL ELO BOOST FOR YOU

Hi everyone, I'm Diamond I player from EUW and I offer a cheap fast and professional elo boost. I got a 80% win ratio whyle boosting ( 90% when no afk and intencional feeders).

Why me?
1. Cheap price
2. Quick boost
3. 0 Lag on any server ( even NA)
4. Safety ( 80% win ratio, 0 flame and blame, wont talk to anyone on your friend list)
5. Friendly and professional.
6. You can spectate and learn a bit more, in the end on the games i can give you some tipes to improve your gameplay if you want.

Now the part you guys want to know.

Prices:

BRONZE elo:
Bronze V-Bronze IV 10€
Bronze IV-Bronze III 10€
Bronze III-Bronze II 10€
Bronze II-Bronze I 10€
Bronze I-Silver V 15€

Only series: 5€

SILVER
Silver V-Silver IV 15€
Silver IV-Silver III 15€
Silver III-Silver II 15€
Silver II-Silver I 15€
Silver I-Gold V 20€

Only series: 10€

GOLD
Gold V-Gold IV 20€
Gold IV-Gold III 20€
Gold III-Gold II 20€
Gold II-Gold I 20€
Gold I-Plat V 30€

Only series: 15€

PLATINUM
Platinum V-Platinum IV 40€
Platinum IV-Platinum III 55€
Platinum III-Platinum II 60€
Platinum II-Platinum I 65€
Platinum I-Diamond V 75€

Only series: 15€

Payments:
Accepting paypal (50% upfront, 50% halfway through the boost).
PSC
PSN card
LOL codes( such as skins or rps)

Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends ELO Boost - Professional/Fast/Affordable - CHALLENGER PLAYER!
11/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 63 Replies
Placement Matches: 50$ Who Am I? Hi, I am an avid League of Legends player who has been playing since as early as 2009. I had played LoL for quite some time before Season 1, and when it came out I jumped right into ranked. At the end of Season 1, I ended up in Gold tier, and followed that up with Platinum in season 2. Now in season 3, I am now Diamond Iin solo queue and still climbing. I am now however, also Challenger in 3v3! I am peaking at diamond 1 50 LP (top 1000 NA) I understand the...
[Selling] Fast Duo offers cheap ELO BOOST [EUW] / Schneller, gόnstiger ELO Boost (2 Spieler)
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 97 Replies
closed
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
--- Kajs Elo Boost Service Fast/Reliable/Professional/Fair Prices (up to 2k Elo)---
07/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello League Of Legends Summoner! I am Kaj and I am playing League of Legends since the Beta days back in 2009. My maximum Elo is 2,411 on the EU-West Server. Me and 2 friends of mine recently decided to give other players the opportunity to get the rewards of playing at a higher elo (and ofc we want some extra pocket money). Why would I want a higher elo? There are many advantages of having a higher Elo, i will just list some of them: - You learn faster: The constant challenge...
[Fast][Cheap]:.:Drizzt's Professional ELO Boosting:.:[Fast][Cheap]
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello ePVP members! I am currently starting a LoL account shop! I will do many different things: SKYPE NAME: a_l1_n add me and we can chat! I'm online pretty close to 24/7 whether it is thru my iPhone or my computer. I'm always available to talk! Services: I will Boost ELO. I will train accounts: 1-30 etc.. This is an honest way to get some vouches/trust so we will be offering this and have a few trainers ready! Prices vary!