Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

lvl 30 Gold V/Judgement Kayle skin, much more

Discussion on lvl 30 Gold V/Judgement Kayle skin, much more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lvl 30 Gold V/Judgement Kayle skin, much more

Hi guys. I am selling my account now, cus i need money, and i had enough of this game Too many trolls making it unfun for me.
So i am selling my account Very nice account, started in Season 1! Have some skins, not too much. For more informations inbox me here.

Price: 50 Euros.

« LF Oceanic Booster (Bronze to Gold) | Boosting cheap »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA only] low level riot kayle and judgement kayle account shop
05/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm selling some low level accounts on NA that has Riot Kayle and Juegement Kayle for cheap. All accounts are unverified and are safe to use. Riot Kayle accounts are all lvl5+ and Judgement Kayle accounts are usually lvl 10+. Price: Judgement Kayle - $1.5 each Riot Kayle - $0.5 each, 5 for $2, and 15 for $5 All payments go through paypal only Giving out 3 riot kayle accounts and one judgement kayle accounts as vouch copies
[Selling] (NA) two accounts 1 with riot kayle 1 with judgement kayle $1each unverified
04/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
yea...so as the title says, just found two of my very old smurfs...both are on NA server, unverified and $1 each -lvl5 w/ riot kayle -lvl11 w/ 7champs, judgement&virdian kayle i take pp only, looking to get rid of them lol edit: found one more lvl5 riot kayle acc, if you buy all three will be $2 for all
[Trading] 2 Accounts with judgement kayle (level 14-17) on EUW for a skincode of riot kayle/
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey as the title im trading 2 accounts with judgement kayle (season 1) for a riot kayle/ward code. I have welcome emails of both accounts. I will go first if u are enough trusted
Selling Fresh Account with Judgement Kayle Skin
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi Guys I sell a fresh account with the Judgement Kayle http://i46.tinypic.com/21e2bnk.jpg My Skype: Valentino88888 push
[Selling] NA LVL 15 ACC WITH JUDGEMENT KAYLE SKIN
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello it got 15 champs and 1 skin if u want the acc pm me or add me at skype nssss.epvp