Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LF Oceanic Booster (Bronze to Gold)

Discussion on LF Oceanic Booster (Bronze to Gold) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Oceanic Booster (Bronze to Gold)

if some is able to boost on the OCE server, pls pm me add me skype or write below

Old 06/19/2015, 20:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 571/0/0
Here u found my friend : 3

Similar Threads
OCEANIC BRONZE/SILVER BOOSTER
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im fairly new to this, and ye i only boost OCEANIC players only. I have had 7 customers from my smurf LoL Buddylist. and this service is cheapest compared to anyone else, cuz i am building my empire ^^ I also have a smurf gold account in challenger ranked 5s (one of the top 5 Oceanic team), which i can prove that i am legitimate high player. Picture of my diamond 2 account: http://i61.tinypic.com/357lx6w.png will upload lolking matches of my customers soon with vouches. VPN:...
LF reliable oceanic booster
11/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/2935743-oceanic-looking-elo-boost-gold-v-silv-ii-20-23lp-win.html Post is not getting much attention, so i'd like to use a different tact. Does anyone know of, can vouch for, or has used a reliable and effective oceanic booster? Thanks :)
LOOKING FOR AN OCEANIC BOOSTER
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, LoL-University is looking for an Oceanic booster for some jobs. If you can boost on Oceanic server, add me on skype : assololuniversity Thanks
[Buying] LOOKING FOR OCEANIC ELO BOOSTER
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i want to look for a oceanic elo booster since there isn't alot of oceanic elo boosters. If there is any can you please contact me? It obviously has to be safe and reliable! Thanks
Looking for Booster on Oceanic Server
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi at all, we are looking for a booster who can works on Oceanic Server. If you are interested add me on skype : assololuniversity www.lol-university.net