Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA- Boosts from Bronze to D4, WILL BOOST OUT OF D5. Can boost solo or duo.

Discussion on NA- Boosts from Bronze to D4, WILL BOOST OUT OF D5. Can boost solo or duo. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/29/2015, 18:23   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Vouch for this guy big time! Carries super hard and snowballs once he gets the smallest edge. Did a duo boost Gold 3 to Plat 5 in just a few days. Would probably take his coaching too if I had more money
Old 07/01/2015, 01:47   #32

Bump! Taking more vouches and orders

Old 07/01/2015, 04:23   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

You do coaching? How much for a few hours? And what does it include?
Old 07/01/2015, 22:33   #34

Generally $20 an hour. I'll post a copypaste of my coaching setup here:

"A normal session consists of a game involving you in some way. Options include:

-Normals
-Ranked duo on a smurf
-Replay watching together
-Stream recordings/past games

where I discuss any strengths and weaknesses I see, in areas like map awareness, trading, zone control, spell combos, etc. I provide live feedback on your builds, decision making, and vulnerabilities. After the game we go back and make a list of things to work on under various categories. An example under the category "builds" would be "adapting offensive items against different types of champions".

If someone was to always level W on Irelia regardless of situation, an improvement under "skill order" would be to "recognize and prioritize skills for utility vs damage" in a certain situation. Someone who always used W on Jax's Q would get the tip "Use attack resets in long trades" under "spell combos"

Then I draw up various diagrams to visualize and show you the concepts that I'm explaining. These may include graphs of things like power curves and relative team gold, and explain how they affect you. I will use replay or game screenshots and diagrams to mark locations in game for positioning/map control, or timeline examples for teaching trading windows and cooldown management.

After all the examples, notes, and visualizations, I'll answer any questions you have about general topics, scenarios, or help with a specific champion. I'll send you all the diagrams and notes that I took, along with the list of things to improve. Anytime after your lesson you're free to come back and chat with me, or ask me a question about anything, I'm glad to help.

Want to just talk for an hour and have me sketch things out? Want to do a half hour instead? Let me know and we can work something out!"
Old 07/03/2015, 05:34   #35

Bump! Taking more vouches
Old 07/05/2015, 03:15   #36 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch for this guy's coaching as well! Really informative and told me about 25 different things I did wrong. Sent me a list of points as well lol
Old 07/05/2015, 15:46   #37

Hey thanks, still working on my lesson plan. Thinking of watching replays before hand to save time, consolidate notes, etc
Old 07/07/2015, 06:10   #38

Bump!

Old 07/09/2015, 05:58   #39

Bump!

Old 07/09/2015, 16:57   #40 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Do you give discounts for repeat customers?
Old 07/11/2015, 11:07   #41

I don't have any list of set discounts, it varies from situation to situation. Let me know and we can work something out!
Old 07/13/2015, 15:29   #42

Bump!
Old 07/14/2015, 16:58   #43

Bump!

Old 07/14/2015, 17:48   #44 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Nice consistent updates with the match history! I like it
Old 07/14/2015, 18:04   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey,

Add us @ our skype

Thank you in advance,
TopRatedBoosters Support