Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Duo OCE Elo Boost or solo Elise main boost

Discussion on WTB Duo OCE Elo Boost or solo Elise main boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Duo OCE Elo Boost or solo Elise main boost

I'm looking for someone from the Oce region to duo boost me for as many games as they can fit in their day (I'm up all night). I'm currently at Silver 2 and gaining like 20 points. I can pay via paypal, and would like some kind of proof that you can boost me eg:trusted, vouches. PM me your skype and prices or post in a comment and I'll add you and we'll go from there
Old 10/24/2013, 13:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How many times do you need to repost your thread. Lol...
Old 10/24/2013, 13:19   #3

until i get a good reply lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GET UR ELISE ELO BOOST SERVICE
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ATM NOT DOING NA BOOSTING http://i.epvpimg.com/jtsTd.jpg My Vouch games :
[Buying] Duo Q Boost (maybe solo) that can start NOW
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Gold 2 in a series. lost first game. Looking for someone who can start now and secure gold 1. possibly all the way to plat 5. NA server duo q is more appreciated
[Selling] WTS Elo boost (solo or team)
05/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello as the thread says i am offering boosts contackt me if you wanna talk have currently done a few jobs :-)
ELO Boost Solo Que 5v5 EUW/EUNE/NA
12/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Original thread Opened new thread, because old one had in title "EUW" only, and now I have decided to open my boost service on EUNE and NA servers also. Hello e-pvpers. I would like to start new Elo Pushing service.
Sellin' solo Q boost
03/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, if you're interested in buying solo Q elo boost then email me at [email protected]. My top rating is at 1881 and i should be able to boost up to 1600 pretty easy, we can skype meanwhile and talk/ have some fun. Prices we can talk about, but it will be cheap. <3